❤️ Who is launching this week? And what is the preparation process?

Sandra Djajic
25 replies
When I was launching Klu.so, I took 5 weeks of being extremely active on Product Hunt. For all the people I interacted with, I made sure to connect with them outside of Product Hunt, either on Twitter or LinkedIn. All the people I had interacted with, I kind of knew they would find value in Klu.so. So, I was in contact with them much before Klu launched. For some of them, I even gave Klu to try beforehand to get their feedback. Also, if you are making sheets of these people, which I highly suggest, because these people will become your best friends later on in giving you feedback about the product - what they love and what they hate. So, make sure you have the right strategy in mind. Make sure you have set up your analytics, on both the app and web, so you can follow important events too. Tell me what your plan is and I will help you make it even better. And have fun!

Replies

Thank you for sharing! We also did the same. Getting the feedback beforehand was truly helpful! We just launched Flowfinitee https://www.producthunt.com/post... today and we are excited to see the support from the awesome PH community!
Rich Watson
@emna_ghariani1 Dropped an upvote & comment on your launch, congrats! Please follow and support my launch at the end of the month, thanks! producthunt.com/products/trade-hub-the-social-trading-app
@bohdanvorona Hiii, good luck. Did you already make a product hunt teaser?
Drew_Quinn
oh, i think i need this
Carolline Miranda
Thanks for sharing, Sandra. I remember you connecting with me on LinkedIn showcasing Klu’s capabilities. Your approach and messaging was really good! I’ll be launching in a couple of weeks, but as solofounder my plan is to connect with my network and beta testers to support the launch https://www.producthunt.com/prod... For analytics I’ll be using outseta and June to optimize my time
@a_carolline_m_f Great to connect with you again, Carolline! I hope you have an amazing launch. I just made myself notify.
Rich Watson
@a_carolline_m_f I'm following your launch and will support when I get notified of it. Please return the support? producthunt.com/products/trade-hub-the-social-trading-app
Daniel Zaitzow
We're debating launching to our mailing list first - giving them the day to interact with our software and then the following day launching on PH - hoping for a bit of overflow into the PH ecosystem. I've been engaging in here for quite some time and have taken a bit of a step back (but am hoping to ramp up my engagement this coming week - pre launch.)
@dzaitzow Absolutely make sure you engage daily before your launch, and don't forget to connect with people outside of PH. Also, make sure you make the PH teaser on time.
Hannah
We had our new teaser: https://www.producthunt.com/prod.... Support us by clicking "Notify me". Thank you so much!
Rich Watson
@giahan_03 Following your launch Gia, will be notified when it's live. Do the same please? producthunt.com/products/trade-hub-the-social-trading-app
Felya Bilgen
just launched our AI-powered video dubbing app! but PH won't let me share our launch link :)
Rich Watson
Right now we're notifying all of our Discord members to signup and create an account before the launch, so their upvotes will hold more "weight". Putting together an email list of everyone that has emailed me to support their launch over the past year. Will start increasing activity in the various launch groups I'm in. Sending emails to all our registered users to inform them about launch and to create a PH account before it goes live. Then on launch day we remind everyone to go checkout our launch and show support through Discord, emails, and social media. We plan to launch at the end of the month. Please follow and support it, reply to this if you follow and I will return the same support for your launch. producthunt.com/products/trade-hub-the-social-trading-app
Rihab Zaidi
That's great - the PH community is really awesome and supportive! As for us, we just launched Flowfinitee today https://www.producthunt.com/post... We didn't do any teaser as we were hunted by Chris Messinah and the hunt was confirmed a couple of days before so there was no value there, but still being active in PH, supporting others, and connecting with them outside of PH is fruitful. Happy to learn any other strategies and I would also appreciate it if you could support us:)
ISTIAK AHMAD
Absolutely Sandra, thats the only effective way to work on. On next episode of my podcast, i have interviewed a founder who secured the #1 product of the day have shared shared important insights for getting on top and regarding the preparation before launch. If you have time please watch, it will be aired in couple of days ( :