Which would you choose: email marketing or social media marketing?

Abdul Rehman
47 replies
Introducing Salesforge.ai, your solution for delivering personalized emails efficiently, no matter the volume or language. Our AI-driven platform seamlessly matches seller and buyer data while ensuring exceptional email deliverability. πŸš€ Launching tomorrow: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Peter agar
Depends upon your product.
Piotr Obidowski
Short Answer: Wherever my audience is. Long Answer: I think sometimes we need do both in order to find which works best.
Iya Mendoza
In Logomakerr.ai, we opt for both email marketing and social media marketing. Email for personalized communication and social media for broader reach and engagement. A balanced approach is key to our marketing strategy.
Rohan Pathak
@iyamendoza01 email marketing definitely works because of personalization and the level of intimacy you can achieve with your messaging in emails!
Sahil Shah
In my opinion, choosing between email marketing and social media marketing ultimately depends on your specific goals and target audience. Both can be effective marketing strategies when used correctly.
ttterhh wiizhehu
Sounds promising! Personalized email delivery is crucial in today's business landscape. Could you share more details about costume how Salesforge.ai achieves this and any unique features that set it apart from other solutions?
Stephen Wilkes
I think it ultimately depends on your target audience and goals.
Gabriel Greyson
Email marketing provides a higher ROI in many cases, making it a cost-effective option for businesses. It's a channel that can be highly targeted to specific customer segments
Jeorge
Let me advocate for EM a little :) My top 5 reasons why email marketing is still gold: 1. It has the highest ROI of any form of marketing (36:1) 2. Check email visibility vs. social media post visibility (80% vs ~10%) 3. There's wa-a-y more space for personalization 4. You own your own contact list and customer data 5. So, you can track and respond to every action your website visitors/subscribers/customers/users take
Wyatt Feaster
@jeorge28 that’s helpful! I’m specifically building a product in the email marketing space so I love that points. We are aiming to bring visibility into big brand marketing campaigns without having to subscribe to the news letters. Www.Emailemu.com
Rohan Pathak
@jeorge28 also I like social media they cannot take away your email list unless you do absolutely something That will destroy your reputation completely so email list is like an insurance that you have and you own the audience and they have given you the permission to contact them!
Owen Keller
The ideal choice depends on your business type and objectives. Consider combining both strategies, using social media to attract new leads and email marketing to nurture and convert them.
Leon Fisher
I'll choose email markeing.
Syed Muhammad Shoaib Iqbal Shah
Email marketing is the foremost choice for me.
Mahnoor Ahmed
I'll vote for email marketing/
Dennis Aronov
Both but it also depends on your audience!
Richard Warren
For us at Clipara, email marketing every day. We're B2B so social media has a much lower usefulness. However my previous company Fat Lama , was easily social media being a B2C / peer to peer market place!
Rohan Pathak
@richwarren Social media for top-of-funnel content and then use it to funnel them into your middle-of-funnel and bottom-of-funnel content For nurturing Like email marketing
Ken Lian
Launching soon!
both, and you need to get multiple impressions to get the users' attention.
the age-old debate between Social Media and Email Marketing. It's interesting how AiToolsKit.ai, an all-in-one platform for productive AI, SEO, writing, social media, and marketing tools, aligns perfectly with this discussion. In my experience, both strategies have their merits, but they're like two sides of the same coin – each has a unique impact on engagement. Product Hunt Link: https://bit.ly/product-AiToolsKit Social media is great for creating a dynamic brand presence and fostering real-time interactions. With AiToolsKit.ai, I've found the social media tools to be incredibly helpful in planning and scheduling posts. Yet, when it comes to building deeper relationships and delivering personalized content, email marketing shines. Here, the writing and AI tools from AiToolsKit.ai come into play, ensuring that the messages are tailored and compelling. So, for me, it's not so much a matter of choosing one over the other, but rather leveraging both efficiently with the assistance of a versatile platform like AiToolsKit.ai. It's about crafting a cohesive strategy where social media enhances brand visibility and email marketing nurtures lasting connections.
Wyatt Feaster
It depends on the audience and goals! I like that email marketing can become much more in-depth with content and be more tailored. We are build a tool to help keep track of competitors marketing campaigns.
Rohan Pathak
I would definitely go for email marketing Think of social media as a place that you rent out - you do not have full control over it and The platforms can suspend you at any time without any warnings and all your efforts will go down the drain if you don't funnel them to your email list having an email list is like an insurance: since they have given you permission to contact them you can send them emails endlessly nurturing them as well as selling them and they cannot take it away from you. So having an email list is like owning an audience!
Abhinav Kimothi
I've found email marketing to generate better results.