Which problems did you face during your influencer marketing?

Esra Gokdemir
23 replies
Let's share the problems we've faced and help each other overcome them.

Replies

Rob Slate
Communication by far. I suggest working with smaller creators & talents, even ones outside of your primary niche (depending on your business/brand). In my opinion, Brands should shift their mind from direct ROI from influencer marketing, and focus on results from building brand recognition & loyalty. Hoping my platform helps combat some of these problems!
Shawn Cao
Difficult to evaluate/predict ROI. Sounds like an interesting problem to solve?
Their cost is relatively high, and honestly, I think results are not guaranteed. Am I right?
Sometimes influencer marketing can be seen as inauthentic, but by partnering with micro-influencers who genuinely love your product or service, you can build a loyal customer base
Lorina
Findind micro-influencers with good reach to test my product!
Kavita
Hard to find the right influencers for your product. Knowing how much of their engagement and reach metrics are artificially inflated. Difficult to predict ROI.
Similar to others, seems very difficult to determine if the dollars spent will be worth it in the end. How to know if influencers are overcharging you? Every decision comes with a risk no matter what, but hard to take the leap with what is usually a lot of money on the line.
Elissa Craig
I worked for a digital agency in the past. When working with influencers, the biggest challenge was getting them to respond or follow through with requests on time. This typically only occurred with small to mid-size influencers who represented themselves. We had several cases were the influencer would send us the content late or it appeared to be a rush job.
Louis Cirignano
My team and I found it difficult to find the specific scale influencers we were looking for. It also seemed that many influencers were not able to provide a clear media kit
Mei
Don't work with agencies to hire and manager influencers if you have a smaller budget. Always best to directly approach them and pitch your brand.
Apostolos Toptsis
we have the solution for all of you! erosmarketing.io