Which country is good for establishing a company in terms of formality? And why?

I mean taxis and so on. :-D

Replies

Elena Tsemirava
We established the company in Delaware due to favorable tax conditions. However, with the recent changes (accounting for R&D expenses), we are considering registering in Switzerland. Currently, it is successfully developing as a hub for startups.
Business Marketing with Nika
@elenat In what is Switzerland beneficial?
Matej Cabadaj
Czech Republic was quite smooth, corp. tax has increased by 2%, but I still plenty of benefits that I see here. However, I heard a lot about how Estonia is an amazing country for startups, how easy it is to setup a company and so on. Sweden is also a good place for startups. However, I do not know how it goes when getting the money from the company (taxes here can get quite high)
@matej_cabadaj That thing about Estonia I have heard as well. Many tech high-profit companies establish their entity here.
Nitin Joshi
India of course! Easy of doing business. skill labour and easy operation. We are not as good as Singapore or Switzerland but in upcoming years will be close to them.
Nitin Joshi
@busmark_w_nika current government giving tax benefits for doing businesses in India even giving money, lands, and other things that is required to establish a businesses.
@nitin_joshi Do they provide these benefits only to foreign investors, or to local investors as well?
Anastasia Liamets
Weโ€™re registered in Canada, taxes are so much better than in the US
@anliamets What are taxes? Here, in Slovakia, it depends on income (profit) and type of enterprise/company. Ranging from 18 to 25 %.
Vincent Xu
Estonia is often lauded for its e-residency program, which allows for easy online business registration and management, coupled with a clear and favorable taxation system. Its digital infrastructure is designed to be entrepreneur-friendly, minimizing bureaucratic hurdles and making it an attractive option for startups.
@cen_xu Do you have a personal experience with establishing company in Estonia?
Swayam
I've heard there's a thing called Free Zones in Dubai where you don't have to pay any taxes and you can open your company online in that region
Dhirendra Singh
Singapore is often considered a good country for establishing a company due to its ease of doing business, clear regulations, and robust legal framework.