When you launch on Product Hunt, what type of feedback are you looking for (or find most helpful)?

Kyle Frost
9 replies
Basically, I'm curious what kind of comments, questions, and feedback you find most valuable when you launch a new product on Product Hunt. If there's something I didn't list in the poll (or you'd just like to give more context), please expand on your thoughts in the comments!

Replies

Joanna Jachuła
General feedback about the idea. For me, it's a great option to look at questions. It makes me understand what isn't present in clear form, what users need, or how they want to use a product. Thanks to that, after a launch, you can have really great backlog of ideas to ask other users about.
Anton Ross
Interest in the product. Is it interesting to the community
Ruben Wolff
In my opinion, the design, positioning, idea validation and pricing strategy come before the launch. To me, the launch is more of a way to officially say "hey, here is my product, come check it out" and make it gain in visibility. It's also the occasion to answer questions potentials users could have, and feedback is always appreciated of course, but this is not what I'd be actively looking for when launching
Надежда Бурмистрова
Publish your product on Product Hunt. Respond with high-quality comments. Shout out on social media that you're on Product Hunt. Don't ask for up votes. Add a widget on your site to highlight your live launch on Product Hunt. Send an email newsletter to your community. aces etm
Alice Rodgers
Our target audience is on the Product Hunt, so we are more seeking brand awareness, UX/UI feedback, partnership opportunities
Julia Doronina
We want to check our general idea and concept
Noel Rajakumar
I would love to have general feedback about the idea because I feel all the other aspects could be altered according to our needs. Getting to know what the other person feels about the product and their suggestions to improve the product is key!
Anton Bannov
We are planning to launch Effy.ai in a month. The idea has already been validated, but we want to show our product to a wider audience. Historically, the main customers of the system were HR, but we want to change this perception, as we believe that team leads, product managers, and project managers should also be involved in team development
Michael Thomas
we're really keen on gaining insightful feedback about our user interface, product functionality, and any innovative features you believe could elevate our offering, alongside constructive criticism that can guide us to refine and improve our product for an optimal user experience!