What was your first job?

Jennifer Laura
109 replies

Replies

Harshit Chawla
First job as a Digital Marketing
Saif Ullah Khalid
@jennifer_123 yes it is a very interesting field. The nature of job is quite fascinating.
Harshit Chawla
@jennifer_123 very Interesting field, if someone is interested in a creative field, Analytics strategy part and many other things. Digital Marketing is a very vast domain very we can have many different departments where we can learn and grow. Most Important in a digital world it is great to have so many options that we can track each and every metric of our goal which we want in the Marketing field.
Fares
technical-salesman in the bank, but I already sold kinder toys in the playground
Lourdes Perdon
@fares_aktouf My first job was a hotel front desk clerk in Kuwait. I graduated from accounting school in India but was not successful or lucky to find a job in my home land. I applied via https://layboard.in/vacancies/jo... and it was real luck for me back then. The pay was good. Now I returned home, but will come back to the Middle East if I still can't find anything here.
Jha
My first real job was in biz dev. And I got fired :') I created a video to share my thoughts...
Jennifer Laura
@shivam_jha3 Much appreciated. I think it was a blessing in disguise for you as you got motivated rather than losing hope.
Luka Vasic
McDonald's kitchen worker.
Jennifer Laura
@luka_vasic You must be a hardworking lad then.
Luka Vasic
@jennifer_123 Thanks haha, currently in growth marketing and sales
Matthew Busel
First ever job? Back office of a car dealership. First job out of college? Product and Ops at a tiny VR startup.
Irakli Esakia
my first job.. Teacher of Geography at school :)
Tim Fern
I worked for the town I grew up in mowing grass, cleaning bathrooms, and gathering trash. It was definitely a learning experience!
Shruti
My job or rather I interned as a social media manager for a e-learning platform
Guillaume Mathieu
Manufacturing quality auditor. Traveled the world, audited supplier production lines, told very competent engineers with 20+ yrs experience how the client wanted them to do... urgh I feel a ashamed of how frustrated they must have felt about that. Anyway it was a great first job with a lot of learnings.
Robert Dcosta
As a sales manager for an automobile company, the good old days
Daniel Engels
earned some first money as a freelancer at the age of 16, but only got my first fulltime job at 23 (researcher)
Jennifer Laura
@daniel_engels Freelancing has provided many students with a good way of earning.
Arun Pariyar
☕️ Barista although that wasn't enough to get me drinking coffee, find the taste very strong even now 😜
Serena McMahon
Starbucks barista! I absolutely loved it. I worked weekends and after school. I always asked for the 5 am shifts in the summertime so I could be out by 1 pm. Plus, I would work all the holidays to get extra tips!
Jacob Dent
Cart collector at your favorite retail store.
Matthew Ritchie
I was 17. I was a carpenter's assistant. My boss had half a thumb and was a draft dodger. One day, I saved him from falling three stories off a balcony by holding onto his tool belt. Definitely character building!
Adriel Cruz
My first job was a graphic artist at a printing shop
Yesser Falk
Tutor in Biochemistry. I was quite hesitant to teach biochemistry since I didn't really understand it when I took the course. But it was remarkably satisfying and I enjoyed every moment of it.
Jennifer Laura
@yesser_falk Commitment is everything. 👌
Malik Awais Iltaf
My first job was as an electrical engineer intern at Emporium Mall a mall in Lahore.