What type of notes do you take the most on your mobile phone and how often? 👀📝

Ina Simeonova
28 replies
Just a broad category is fine, i.e grocery lists, workout plans, passwords, travel itinerary etc.

Replies

Aman Sharma
on the spot ideas, weekend list, things to do anything spontaneous i would say.
Ina Simeonova
@amanintech awesome, thank you for sharing! and which app do you use for that?
I take a lot of notes on my mobile phone, but I'd say the type I take the most is probably work-related tasks and ideas. I find myself jotting down project plans, meeting notes, and brainstorming sessions quite frequently.
Ina Simeonova
@felix_f_tao thank you for sharing! So for you it's primarily work related notes? Which app(s) do you use for that?
Markk Tong
Launching soon!
I take a lot of workout notes on my mobile phone, especially when I'm at the gym or trying out new exercises.
Ina Simeonova
@markk0217 and which app(s) do you use for this?
Roland Marlow
Launching soon!
I use my apple notes for quick, on the fly, notes, especially when driving (voice to text). When I get home, I will go through them and add them to Notion.
Ina Simeonova
@rmarlow love notion! And how do you note them down on the go? Just on Apple notes/google keep or you use a specific note app?
Ina Simeonova
@rahul_parihar3 and which app(s) do you use for this?
Andrew Noah
on the spot ideas, weekend list, things to do anything spontaneous i would say.
Ina Simeonova
@andrew_noah and which app(s) do you use for this?
Aristo Coutinho
I take a lot of notes on my mobile phone, but I'd say the type I take the most is probably work-related tasks and ideas. I find myself jotting down project plans, meeting notes, and brainstorming sessions quite frequently.
Ina Simeonova
@jessica_herman2 and which app(s) do you use for this?
John Michael
I use my apple notes for quick, on the fly, notes, especially when driving (voice to text). When I get home, I will go through them and add them to Notion.
Daisy
I often take note interesting content on my phone. It could be quotes from books, dialogues from movies, or captivating articles.
Ina Simeonova
@h_nh_phan1 1:1 the same :D which app(s) do you use for this btw?
Bill Frad
I take a lot of workout notes on my mobile phone, especially when I'm at the gym or trying out new exercises.
Nick
Usually quick thoughts, important tasks or dates to setup my todoist later. Lots of article and book names for research.
Phoebe Marshall
I use my phone to take a lot of notes during my workouts, especially when I'm in the gym or experimenting with new moves.
Ina Simeonova
@phoebe_marshall I see that a lot people are noting down the workout routines 👀 which app do you use for this?
Carter Michael
I focus mostly on capturing thoughts. But I also record all my workouts in one file. So that helps a ton for progressing as I can do one scroll to see last weeks stuff.
kan pocha
All about my finances.
Ina Simeonova
@kan_pocha and which app(s) do you use for this?