What sports do you do to improve your health and get energy for work?

Marvin Mändle
45 replies
I play hockey and we start in the playoff-finals tonight. In summer I do fitness, mountain biking and skydiving. I really like to challenge myself, whether it be in sports or business.

Replies

Porush Puri 🇮🇳
A quick 5-10 Km walk, helps me get all the energy out there. I listen to a good business podcast while walking in the nature, so gives me that shot of motivation too.
Niko Steeb
Gym, cycling and hiking 🙌
PRIYANKA MANDAL
That sounds like an exciting lineup, Marvin. Hockey playoffs must be intense. Fitness, mountain biking, and skydiving sound like great ways to stay active and keep things interesting. I enjoy jogging to stay healthy and energized for work.
Marvin Mändle
@priyankamandal jogging is so good for health. I also did it a lot. Especially in the nature it is so nice!
Cedrik Esnemez
Running or swimming
Carter Parks
I run. It's really helpful for my brain to focus more than 3 feet in front of me. Ultramarathons also have taught me many lessons I can apply to creating a business.
Marvin Mändle
@carterparks Respect, I ran a half marathon once and I was death (didn't really prepare me for a longer distance). But running is a good way to learn how you can push yourself more and more by yourself
Jon Wesselink
Weight training and yoga. Stress is no match for a bench press and lotus pose lol
Marvin Mändle
@jonwesselink haha thanks for sharing. I'm not flexible at all.. should definitely also start with yoga
Maurizio Isendoorn
I go to the gym about 3-4 times a week, I cycle when most people would take the car, and I sleep a lot (also improves my energy). And I also have a standing desk. Standing up isn't a sport (as long as you have legs), but when I stand up for some time and then sit down it gives me the ability to focus on work more easily and for longer periods of time.
Maurizio Isendoorn
@marvin_maendle Great option indeed. The only problem is that I'm a bit too tall for my standing desk so I can't stand too long
Cathy Yee
Dance! Good luck in the playoffs!
Marvin Mändle
@cathy_yee which kind of dancing? Thank you!!!
Gaston Krasny
Tenis + Gym
Viola Schoell
Launching soon!
Climbing, cycling and Gym :)
Ekaterina Sizova
I do climbing(both bouldering and rope climbing)! I like this sport because it simultaneously trains both your body and your mind, as you constantly need to think about how to climb the route more efficiently.
Heyalbert
Gym and Jogging
Mayank K Sahu
Weight lift and hiking!
Viacheslav Ustinov
I like kitesurfing, but in last time a haveless and less free time. I hope - temporarily)
Ben Drain
Where's my rowing gang at? Seriously though, hitting the rowing machine will kick your butt in the best way possible.
Katie Duyen
for me, it's running/jogging, yoga and table tennis
Marvin Mändle
@katie_duyen do you also play table tennis in work?