What's your take on a business model like OnlyFans but for Entrepreneurs?

deepu
9 replies
The idea is, that you subscribe to a person(builder) and get access to all the products that builder has built or going to be built for free/discounted price (or whatever the terms described). I've seen something like this on Github where developers/organizations sponsor other developers to contribute to open source projects. It is like rewarding the coder for doing the open source community work. There is also a similar like model on patreon where edu-creators create content in several niches and viewers should subscribe to see all those videos. It is more like betting on a person rather than on a specific content/product. What if the same business model was applied on a builder who's building several consumer products? (This may sound stupid, but I'm going to ask anyway) Love to hear your thoughts from the builder's POV and consumer's POV.

Replies

Daniel Engels
there might be a place for such platform, indeed. However, I don't think this format has huge potenital. The same developer might make projects in completely different domains. So the chances consumers need multiple projects from the same developer aren't high. On the other hand, I'd like to see some B2C analog of AppSumo. A platform with limited launch offers of B2C software and produts.
Fares
I think that's a great idea! In this diagram, you should also include organization and company accounts, because it's not just individual creators.
Tedel
I would never pay for that. There is already too much useful information on another sites. If OnlyFans is famous, it is precisely because "performers" (euphemism) post there things that you will not find anywhere else.
Janan09
hey, i am working on the . to get any help visit my site modeling agency . i hope this is helpful for you. It's a powerful method for focusing on powerhouses with clear informing and inside the channels where they invest the most energy.
paprika memes
OnlyFans' mission is to provide a platform for creators to earn money by sharing content with their subscribers. It has a significant influence on the content creation industry, providing a new way for creators to earn money, and has disrupted traditional models such as advertising and sponsorships. The platform has sparked discussions about the intersection of technology, economics, and sexual expression. OnlyFans content is DRM protected and is not meant to be downloaded, which protects the privacy and contents of the contributors largely. (digested from: https://www.dvdfab.cn/downloader...)
MaxxKingston
A business model like OnlyFans for entrepreneurs could provide a platform for professionals to share their knowledge and insights. It's all about connecting with your audience, just like how bella thorne onlyfans leak used OnlyFans to connect with her fans in a unique way. It's a great concept for those looking to offer specialized content and build a community.
Maurice Quinn
For me, it is now easier and more profitable to view paid photos/videos on the NudFlix website https://nudflix.com in private messages. Monetizing content through private messages seems like a really interesting idea. Content creators, have you found success with this feature?
techinon
That's a great place for influencers and entrepreneurs like brynn woods. In a world where the digital realm reigns supreme, individuals from all walks of life have harnessed the power of the internet to share their talents, passions, and unique perspectives with a global audience. Among these rising stars, brynn woods stands out as a true internet sensation. With a growing fan base and a captivating online presence, Brynn Woods has captured the hearts and minds of viewers worldwide.