What's your spot on the PH Most Active Members list?

Luka Vasic
19 replies
Under your streak, you can click "View visit streak ranking" and check the most active users. Currently, I'm #18. Where are you on this list?

Replies

Sathya Narayanan
@luka_vasic congrats man! you just completed your 1-year streak! That's insane. Love to hear about your journey and what are your key learnings.
Luka Vasic
@iam_sathya My greatest learning is "Pay it forward", support cool people and products and they are sure to help you when you need it.
Krishna Kumar
74 Interesting thing is you have to contribute every day and those above you have to stop, for your rank to improve. Not a win-win, no?
Luka Vasic
@kkumarkg yea, they should change up the system for it. Maybe count upvotes/comments in it, as some people come onto PH every day and just upvote something to keep the streak, and there are those who actually contribute a lot
Joan Mateo Duarte ๐Ÿš€
Where can you look at that?
Luka Vasic
@joanduarte On the main product page to the right where your PH streak is, there's a "View visit streak ranking" button
Shivam Rathore
Wow! Congrats. I'm at #148 with 44 days streak.
Vedran Rasic
#18! Keep it up Luke!!
Vikram Sahu ๊ฉœ
Its been 3 month to this post.. I am at #249 rank with 43 days streak. People sailing with me on the same boat @nikhil_mehra2 @psd @abhilash_k_b @amyth_banerjee1 @iam_sathya .. keep going folks ๐Ÿš€
Luka Vasic
@nikhil_mehra2 @psd @abhilash_k_b @amyth_banerjee1 @iam_sathya @snipperbytes Keep the fire going ๐Ÿ”ฅ. There's so many cool people here, you just love engaging with the community
Nikhil Mehra
@psd @amyth_banerjee1 @iam_sathya @snipperbytes @abhilash_k_b Cant seem to see it but a decent streak is being maintained
Sathya Narayanan
44 days streak #246. @nikhil_mehra2 @purepixel @kunversation are the people sailing with me :)