What's your main goal on Product Hunt?

Olena Bomko
125 replies

Replies

Jeff Fajans
Learn and connect with creative, ambitious people!
Mansi Trivedi
I'm here for the answers! So I'm gonna watch.. 🐣😃
Fred QI
@mansi_trivedi1 Good luck with your launch Mansi, we have just launched our first version today here (https://www.producthunt.com/post...), I have just followed you and let's keep helping out each other.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@mansi_trivedi1 Awesome! Buckle up for some knowledge drops and good vibes. Let's dive into the world of answers together! 🤓
Khagani Bayramov
To take a good start and expand the network.
Kane
Honestly, I'm not sure how to jumpstart my product on other platforms since I don't have any followers on Twitter or elsewhere. That's why I appreciate the supportive community here on PH who are always open to discovering new products and creators. It's awesome! So my goal is to cold start here and get early attention.
@blueeon there is so much noise out there and in reality you need to find what works for you. My launch would be better suited for Reddit or Facebook as my target audience are beginner real estate investors in the US. But I’ve found the community here is so supportive! So now I’m just participating :) still plan to launch though. I agree with you on that’s
Julia Doronina
It can be absolutely different goals: my first launch = test hipóteses about the positioning of the product, 2nd = show upgraded product and test go-to-market, 3rd = just test the organic audience of the PH users and estimate how many upvotes we can gain without other support. But I am planning to launch soon once again with the goal to get 1st product of the day ;)
ISTIAK AHMAD
@julia_demyanchuk Impressive strategy evolution! Testing, upgrading, and now aiming for that coveted "Product of the Day" spot—that's a journey worth applauding. Rooting for your next launch to hit the top spot! 🥇
Pris
Hunt for good products to use, at the same time support the community as I strongly believe makers went through blood, sweat and tears to make their product!
ISTIAK AHMAD
@prisca1 Absolutely, the maker's journey is a rollercoaster, and supporting their creations is like acknowledging the thrill and effort they put in. Cheers to hunting for the gems and appreciating the hard work that goes into each product! 🛠️
@prisca1 love that! I’m sure so many people contributing here have worked sooooo hard on their projects. I know I’ve been going on solo for almost 2 years and finally have a great cofounder and want to launch in about 2 months
Pris
@slimmy82 wow impressive effort and grind, good luck with your launch!
Neha
To take a good start, launch the product, engage with the community, and connect with like-minded individuals to build lasting work relationships.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@neha_8 Absolutely! Launching is just the first step in the dance. Engaging with the community and connecting with fellow creators is like hitting the rhythm—it turns a solo into a vibrant ensemble. Here's to the dance floor of innovation! 💃
Novie Rose Rianna Dizon
To connect with like-minded people and gain valuable insights!
Fabian Maume
I used Product hunt for several reasons: - Test out early stage products. Do no frill launch and check the feedback: https://medium.com/@fabian-maume... - Build my personal brand: answering relevant questions on the discussions area is an effective way to build a follower base. - Promote my micro-tool like Product Launch Action Template V2.
Raju Singh
@fabian @fabian_maume Getting real/early feedback is a game changer. Thats a goal most of us have here.
Neel Patel
Add value to the community 💜
Raju Singh
Interact, learn, and be curious about whats happening around in tech.
Nick Yasynskyi
I've made a launch of my product. To find more network.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@nick_yasynskyi It's like being in a tech playground—interact, learn, and let curiosity be your compass. The more you play, the more tech wonders you discover! 🔍
Yannick
Learning from fellow hunters and showcasing my work.
Shirley
Find early adopters.
Fred QI
I want to make friends with those entrepreneurs who want to do something great like us ! Here is the product that we just launched, then let's help out each other! (https://www.producthunt.com/post...)
ISTIAK AHMAD
@frederick_qi1 Absolutely, count me in for the greatness squad! Checked out your launch, and it's stellar. Lets connect everywhere possible 💪
Wiktoria Kuni
get to know PH community and get at least a few customers for my product 🤞
ISTIAK AHMAD
@wiktoria_kuni The PH community is a gem, and I'm sure your product will find its fanbase. Here's to building connections and attracting those first customers! 🚀
Daxeel Soni
- Connect and support fellow makers - Learn from makers - Build community, launch products and succeed to gether
ISTIAK AHMAD
@daxeelsoni Absolutely love your mindset! Connecting, learning, and succeeding together—that's the true essence of the maker spirit. Let's rock the PH community and create some magic! 💡
Find PMF and explore more products!
Shokat Ali
To see what is going on around Tech!