What's your favorite way to relax after a long day of hard work?

Ghulam Abbas
70 replies

Replies

Spending time exercising.
Rully Ardiansyah
reading a book with an oat latte coffee
Takashi Yamamoto
Clear my mind at the gym.
David Popescu
@takashiyamamoto20230113 For long stressful days, hitting a PR at the gym is the best feeling. Or going for a walk if you're too tired.
Tamsin
Bringing my colleagues together to complain about the company makes me feel relaxed,hhhh
Oleg Tagobitsky
First of all bike riding. I love to commute to work by bicycle; it's my way to relax before and after a day of work. :) And practicing piano. Actually, I've never played any musical instrument, but after turning 30, I decided to give it a try and found it very interesting.
Tom Nick
Listen to your fav music!!!
Priyanka Saini
sleeping 🛌
Monica Mitchell
Remember, relaxation is subjective—whether it’s a cup of chamomile tea, a brisk walk, or an AI-generated limerick. Find your own digital hammock and sway gently in the bits and bytes.
Giacomo Bretel-De Simone
Sports or nice dinner depending on the mood!
Anil Yarimca
After a tough day, I unwind by hitting the gym. Clearing my mind with a good workout helps me unwind and recharge for the next day.
Marvin Mändle
Sports or a walk through the nature! Most important: No screen!
Dani
A good book and milky tea 📕
Neil
Going for a jog on the farm
Business Marketing with Nika
Brisk walk, listening to music, and even work. Sorry but I like working on things that make sense to me. 😀🙂
Rasha Rahman
I love meditating. Meditating has brought so much peace and love into my life. Not only does it help me relax after a long day, but it lets me fully engage in relaxation. Sometimes, I feel restless after work. FYI! We just launched a mens meditation platform today! Check it out!
Luka Brzin
good nutritious food (usually beef, avocado, butter, sauerkraut and a greek yoghurt bowl with honey, banana and mixed berries), Star Wars or LOTR, hot shower and getting good qualitiy sleep.
Jon Wesselink
Sauna at the gym by far. Its chilly in Canada, haha! (Also, I meet awesome business owners there all the time!)
Nicholas Ramirez
I either refresh myself by either walking, spending time in nature somehow (I love my backyard), or meditating. After that, then I can very easily decide how I want to spend the rest of the day.
Jake Tital
Running 5 miles along the beach