What's your favorite perk of WFH?

Martina Hackbartt
97 replies
Hey, hunters! Many of us work from home or in a hybrid system. If that's your case: what's your favorite perk of working from home? My top reasons: - Wearing comfy clothes πŸ‘” - Avoiding the commute 🚌 - Being able to travel! ✈️ I'm currently in Europe for a month, and that wouldn't have been possible if I worked in-office.

Replies

Gurpinder Singh
For me, its avoiding the commute and save those 2 hours
Zubair Ahmed
For me, it's all of the reasons you mentioned plus 1. Being able to work on side projects 2. Exploring other things which are not possible while working in-office
Zubair Ahmed
@saifrkhaan I don't think so, exploring is part of your growth. The more you increase your knowledge the better you will become and eventually adding more value to the society
Catherine Norris
Being able to go on a run in the middle of the day!
Tanya Kapoor
@martina_hackbartt for me, it's cutting down the travel time and expenses.
Basharath
Yes, not time waste in commuting, can work any time we want. The most important thing for me is that I'm most productive when working from home.
Divya
Being able to multi task
Chetan Natesh
While you're free you can just do other stuff or even take a nap πŸ™Œ
Richa Sharma
It's all the reasons you've mentioned @martina_hackbartt and - deciding when I want to work and when I don't - spending more time with family - exploring new things (I am studying again, which wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for WFH) - less commuting and more real personal and productive time
Martina Hackbartt
@richa_sharma07 Those are some great reasons indeed! I am both a student and I work, and that would not be possible at all if I had to go to the office!
Gabe Moronta
Saving money, eating home cooking whenever I want, walking my puppy, and the most important reason using my own bathroom.
Samuel Lake
Definitely being able to travel! About to leave for a few months in Europe!
Mike Nash
For parents with little ones at home, the flexibility of remote for school pickups and activity drop-offs is a game changer.
Nancy Perez
For me :) Remote Work Perk: Swag Them Out...Whether you are looking for an Ecommerce Solution, Marketing Automation tool, Payment Gateway Solution, or VOIP Solution to take your business to the next level our in-depth guides can help.
Andrew
Save commute time. More productive!
Kyle Banta
being able to be flexible with my work (like can throw laundry in during a pomodoro break). being able to eat much, much healthier by being at home and not eating out/snacking being able to workout consistently when it works for me
Oleksandr Kopaievych
For me, it's a flexible schedule and saving time and energy for a commute. Also, a good perk is to have healthy homemade meals, which you don't need to bring with you to the office. And it's nice to be at home in case your family needs you, you really feel closer to them... If someone wants to say that family members can distract you, well, my colleagues in the office did great work with that too =)
Amelia Goodman
dog cuddles and mid day naps!!
Fabian Maume
I can drink matΓ© πŸ§‰
Martina Hackbartt
@fabian_maume Ohhhh my country's national drink!πŸ‡¦πŸ‡· It's a great companion while working from home. How did you get to try it?
Fabian Maume
@martina_hackbartt I'm actually drinking Rosamonte those days. :) I started drinking matΓ© at the university as I wanted an alternative to coffee. It is now a stable for deep work session. I actually have a hobby project connected to matΓ©: https://www.facebook.com/LaMateCZ
Kat Lapelosa
All of the above, plus the ability to: -Make my own hours (I work much more effectively from 2pm onward) -Shut down when I need to (sometimes you just need to close the laptop and crack open a beer to take the edge off of a tense meeting!) -Do chores like laundry, which take only a few minutes, but feels much less daunting as my day goes on rather than just piling up errands after work