What's your favorite marketing / social media platform?

Richard Fang
11 replies
For growth, community engagement, and more - what's your favorite and why?

Replies

Alexander Moen
recently, LinkedIn. I've put lots of time in there and developed lots of connections, so it makes sense. But, all of that aside, I launched a new company page and got it to get 1000s of organic views per post on a regular basis. I can't think of any other thing capable of delivering that in the time span of a couple of weeks.
Richard Fang
For me personally, it's actually Facebook. I've met so many cool people on it through a variety of communities. I would love to say Twitter but I just haven't found as much luck on Twitter personally. Would love to get some more advice on Twitter though! It's one of the few platforms I just haven't had much luck cracking through.
Uku Kudu
Linkedin. High organic engagment.
Ikenna Paschal
@uku_kudu Really? I feel everyone on Linkedin is wearing a costume. They are playing a different character than they actually are.
Richard Fang
@uku_kudu @ikennaobieze Yeah I think LinkedIn did a 180 flip. Everyone's trying to look good so they don't want to be that black sheep. This is why I prefer Facebook ironically right now. As long as you're part of the right communities, everyone is really genuine, even those really successful entrepreneurs. I don't deny though, Linkedin is great for promoting your own content.
Omkar Birje
For me Twitter I spend too much time on it rather than any other social media platform.
Richard Fang
@realomkarbirje Twitter is like a hit and miss for me. Sometimes I get great engagements with specific topics while other topics are just dead silent. What have you seen work well?
Gary Hammond
I can highlight three social media platforms: Facebook, but be aware of Facebook spy apps (https://realspyapps.com/facebook...), Linkedin, and Twitter. They are the most powerful platforms for marketing and other purposes.
Ajeya
Twitter every single day, the multiplier effect is too insane.
Richard Fang
@ajeyasriganesh What do you mean by the multiplier effect?
Russell
What's the best social media for cheaters? I found a selection https://cheatingbuster.com/socia... of Facebook, Tinder, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram. But I think there's a lot more? A cheater might use them to find potential partners or to keep in touch with existing casual relationships.