What's the best way to increase productivity?

Ghulam Abbas
40 replies

Replies

Arif Woozeer
Off the phone, break your task from the easiest to hardest and set the time. Small distractions can make productivity go down.
Rully Ardiansyah
by breakdown the biggest task into very small tasks. Sometimes I think a lot and it's wasting my time. When you're breaking down the task, you subconsciously already did the biggest task by 50%. Then just continue working on all small task until 100% complete
Business Marketing with Nika
Turn off notifications on smartphone.
David Popescu
Waking up early, saying "no" to random people wanting to hang out with you, planning for the day and week ahead, and putting your phone away from you when working. That works for me.
Neil
For me, working from home, historically it has been to put headphones on and turn up the volume and set my smartphone to DND.
Ruben Boonzaaijer
Track and plan daily
Priyanka Saini
Turn off your mobile and do yoga to increase your focus.
Spend time on a plan but make it loosely so you actually feel the incentive to just get into it
Aneesh Arora
Plan, execute and minimize distractions. Get small wins to build up momentum.
Ryan Zhang
The best way to increase productivity is by prioritizing tasks and setting clear, achievable goals. Incorporating breaks and mindfulness practices can also significantly boost focus and efficiency.
Maurizio Isendoorn
I'd say the one thing that will increase productivity THE MOST for most people is eliminating distraction
Jose Rodríguez
I made a list of top Productivity Hacks: https://productivity.directory/n...
Nicky Hajal
Its interesting to see how many replies include planning, breaking down tasks and minimizing distractions. I've been building a product called Dayglow (https://dayglow.app) and I have to say, it makes a huge difference in making sure I effectively plan my day and stay focused on my important tasks consistently.
Milli Sen
Plan your day the night before. Focus only in 25-45 time blocks.
Kateryna Ostapenko💙💛
I've recently been overwhelmed with back-to-back meetings. To manage this, I've started time-blocking my schedule, interspersing specific tasks between calls. This not only prevents others from booking during these times but also helps me clearly define what I'll work on. By allocating fixed time slots to tasks, I can better estimate delivery times and push past perfectionism. When time's up on a non-critical task, I send out the results as they are. An added bonus is that at the end of the day, I can see a list of all I've accomplished!
Vitaly Aver
Using time management techniques such as the Pomodoro Technique (working in focused intervals with short breaks) or time blocking (allocating specific time slots for different tasks) to maximize productivity and minimize distractions 🦾
Dr. Nadeem, M.
staying focussed hundred percent on value add work...
Aaliya Jakir
For me, I'll find a friend to keep me accountable! We tell each other about our goals for the work session and check in periodically to make sure we are both on task.
aqua moori (اکواریوم موری‎)
Focusing on the goal and continuing and doing something useful every day until it succeeds, as well as being persistent, with these I was able to make significant progress on my site in just 3 months.moorishop
Luka Brzin
Having a really strong WHY. That way, whenever you are procrastinating, feeling lazy or unproductive ask yourself why you started in the first place. Also; if your "why" doesn't make you want to work harder you have the wrong why.