What's the best advice you've got? 🌱

Marina Đurić
46 replies

Replies

Сrossroadspharm
Whatever you do – give it 100%!
Andy Walraven
Hmmm, tough one. I'll go with... "Don't walk into any negotiation you're not prepared to walk out of if you don't get what you want".
Amelia Charlie
As I have a habit of attaching to people too early, I got this "Avoid getting too attached to material possessions because nothing is permanent, and you shouldn't base your happiness on them."
sofia khan
I usually get attached to people too soon, which is why I got this advice: "Avoid getting too attached to material possessions in view of the fact that there is nothing permanent, so you shouldn't base your happiness on them." https://magnum4dresult.online/
Bilal Anwar
Whatever you do – give it 100%
Roberto Morais
"Always know why you are doing something, ideally write it"
Marina Đurić
@robertomorais if it doesn't have a purpose what's the point then? Right on point 🎯
Gurpinder Singh
Start before you are ready! It means doing the work before you know what every step down the road will bring. It will help you learn and grow🚀
Marina Đurić
@gurpinder_singh it's better done than perfect because there will always be room for improvement and growth!
Launching soon!
The best advice I have got is "Be ready to fail and accept failure as part of the journey."
Vadoreu
Don’t ever stop learning and growing as a person
Andrew C.
"even this shall pass" thats the best and most applicable line you will ever hear
Debajit Sarkar
"Do not waste your time regretting. You made the best decision you could with the information you had at the time."
Mike Schrobo
Don't tell me what you're going to do. Tell me what's you've done.
Bhavna Singh
The best advice which I receive was way longer when I was starting my entrepreneurship journey and it had really given me the strength throughout my life, ''don't fear to start ,fail early so that you can start early again and shine bright''. @marina_djuric what are your thoughts on this
Marina Đurić
@bhav_singh This was and still is sometimes the hardest for me. I often struggle to start and tend to delay starting simple tasks out of fear to fail or not fulfil them fully. When in reality it's better to at least make progress than do something perfect. Great advice and pointer! 🙌🏽
Inam from Outgrow
Failure is your best bet rather than not trying!!
Rehan Choudhry
Yesterday might have been the best day to get started, and tomorrow is almost certainly the worst, so make the most of today.
Marina Đurić
@rehan_choudhry1 absolutely! Make the most of the present moment and don't dwell on the past or future.
Sakshi Gahlawat
Always be kind to everyone. You never know what someone else is going through. Be gentle.
Sean Song
think less, do more
Bertha Kgokong
Always be willing to consider a different perspective, even if you are 100% sure that you are right. Listen to other opinions on a matter and consider all angles to a situation like a judge, then make a decision by weighing probabilities. Never be too attached to a position that you can never be convinced to reconsider.
Marina Đurić
@berthakgokong right on point! Different perspectives will broaden your horizon and make you look at things at a different take and ultimately make you more understanding.
Zoon Zookla
Listen don't just hear.
sevenx sports
the best advice from me is that you should focus on your health as health is very important and go to the gym and have fun in your life by being healthy also i can share the best site with you from where i also get my fitness clothes https://sevenxsports.com/product...