What’s one new marketing strategy you’d like to start in 2023?

Every year, there seems to be dozens of new marketing strategies and tactics that appear. Some are fads, of course, but others can be game-changers. All this of course varies based on many different factors and context to one’s own business and the marketing landscape. In any case, what’s one marketing strategy you’re hoping to experiment with for this coming new year?

Replies

Ricky Goon
Learning from the AMAs model that's really popular in cryptocurrency communities, I think more open & chill interactions should be done in traditional marketing comm as well. This is just some personal thoughts, might be wrong but often as brands we act a bit distant, relying on customer support staff & media channels to communicate with end users. However, in web3, blockchain & crypto projects, I have a feeling communication is much more open and direct. Through pop-up AMAs, the heads of these projects can directly discuss product improvement, future plans, etc... with end users in the most relaxing manners. Rarely see this kind of interaction in web2 or traditional brands, I would say. This tactic certainly makes users feel more engaged with the brand, hence strengthen brand loyalty.
Hemant Warier
One new marketing strategy that I'd like to start in 2023 is B2B content marketing. As a B2B company, we often rely on word-of-mouth referrals and partnerships to drive sales. However, I believe that consistently creating and sharing valuable, informative content on our company's blog and social media channels can not only attract more qualified leads, but also position us as thought leaders in our industry. For example, let's say we sell project management software to marketing agencies. In 2023, I'd like to start creating and sharing in-depth articles, webinars, and case studies that demonstrate how our software has helped other marketing agencies streamline their workflows and achieve better results. By providing this valuable information to our target audience, we can establish ourselves as a trusted resource and potentially turn readers into customers.
Sanat Mohanty
B2B Influencer & media partnerships.
phprunner
We are going to start doing webinars, showing off new features and interesting techniques of our products to existing and potential customers. We do have lots of training videos but with this semi-interactive approach, we can achieve even more.
Darwin Binesh
Building a referral program. Cuts the cost of acquiring a customer and helps with growth. Hope that helps!