What's one habit you want to develop this month?

Aqeel
151 replies

Replies

Agustin Spada
better time management!
Manveer Sandhu
To workout in the morning instead of the evening.
Manveer Sandhu
@ankit_gupta317 Would probably have more energy in the morning than at the end of the workday.
Dominic Pritham
@manveezus agreed. Especially if one has kids and has to work around their schedule, getting the workout done makes a huge difference. Check out our accountability and fitness app: https://braghumble.com/
Start writing a journal before falling asleep ๐Ÿ˜
Armin Nehzat
@mani_abod how long are your journals? would it help if they could be transcribed as you speak?
Muhammad Ali
My goal for this month is to establish a reading habit. I want to read at least one book per week
Aqeel
@dev_concerns No doubt for knowing world better it's mandatory to adopt
Abhinav Kimothi
cold showers every morning
Etiene Dalcol
exercising instead of being a couch potato
Saif Ullah Khalid
i want to get rid of my mindless scrolling habit.
Amulya Prasad
@saif_ullah_khalid It's so addictive. I hate it but still end up doing it
Rahul Luthra
@saif_ullah_khalid The biggest thing I've learned to solve is to not touch my phone at the start of the day. If you scroll before you start your day, you're always going to want that instant dopamine hit you experienced. Try and keep away from your phone until mid-day. Check your emails, social-media, and everything from your desktop instead of your phone. Another thing that helped me was keeping my phone in the other room so when I find myself trying to reach for my phone, its not anywhere near me.
Rahul Luthra
@elijah_harris It's hard to be motivated to exercise, one thing you can implement here is to have a workout plan instead of winging it. You're way more likely to stick to a plan instead of trying to figure out exercises at the gym every day.
Thomas Halbritter
I want to try out meditation.
Sam D.
Focus on what's important at most !
Tobe Royal
I going to work on my daily morning routine โœŒ
Rahul Luthra
@tobe_royal3 The key is to stay away from your phone in the morning, and you'll notice the routine becomes way easier to implement.
Amulya Prasad
Restart my journaling and personal blogging
Neha
Yoga in the early morning.
Wyatt Dior
Morning walk in nature ๐Ÿ˜Š
Elsa
@wyatt_dior If you were in Marseille (FR) I'd gladly lend you my doggy as walk buddy, that's what she's born for..She helps me to keep this habit :-D
Matthew Everett
Daily reading and writing
Andrew Foster
Going office daily and not doing work from home
Aqeel
@andrew_foster3 But doing work from home sometimes will help you keeping your work life balance
Geri Mรกtรฉ
Picked up swimming last month. Participated in a swimming event a week ago and I haven't come back to the pool again. Want to turn it into my hobby in the long run, so sticking around the pool is my habit to develop this month.
Miculino
To develop healthy habits.
Oleg Eltsov
I want to quit smoking. :)
Aqeel
@oleg_eltsov Quit ASAP, #IMO you have to consult a doctor