What's in your marketing stack?

Sven Radavics
18 replies
Our primary tools are: 1) Platform.ly 2) Socialbee.io 3) Morningscore.io 4) intribe.co 5) Convertful 6) GA4 7) Brandmentions 8) Zapier 9) Pabbly 10) Clarity

Replies

Gizem Erdem Yanılmaz
Airtable Socialays Wordtune SemRush Buffer
Jasper Ruijs
@parvachhantyal it depends on your audience, if you are in to B2B or B2C or D2C your marketing stack will differ.
Fabian Maume
Phantombuster GA Smartlook Mailerlite DataforSEO Zapier QApop And a lot of customed scripts :)
Jasper Ruijs
Figma Phantombuster Dux-Soup LinkedIn LinkedIn Sales Navigator Bitly Gmail Google Docs Google Spreadsheets Notion
Major NFTS
Do you have an email input bot
Shushant Lakhyani
My primary tools are: 1. Zapier 2. Copy AI 3. Tweethunter
Akhil Gupta
This is a great list. Any tool that you use to create your personal brand on twitter or linkedin?
Jason Andries
As I have to design a lot of stuff, Canva is one of the tools I use the most
Lirian Ostrovica
@jason_andries1 Speaking of Canva, when you need to print your own labels/stickers, go to canva.com/apps and search for "labels". I'm the app maker.
Jerryton Surya
Figma Canva Google docs, spreadsheet SEMrush, Google keyword planner Google Ads Google Analytics Google Search Console
jack man10
As far as me being a member here, I didnt even know that I was a member here. When the article was published I received a notification, so that I could participate in Comments, so perhaps that is it. But we’re certainly all members in the world of ideas. scheduling app