What productivity app have you used the longest?

Easlo
17 replies
I've been using Notion since two years ago for school notes. That was before I started tracking and organizing my entire life in Notion.

Replies

Eric Bouchet
Evernote since 2008, can you believe this ! Still using it every day, even recently with a co-worker on a shared note
Daniel
Trello. Really like its simplicity and it has just enough features to get the job done.
Selin Anil
Evernote, definitely. I highly suspect there's much better and more sophisticated tools, but somehow I never managed to switch! Open for suggestions if you drop me the specific unique feature that I could benefit from with another tool!
Jonasz Kujawski
Todoist for task management, and ofc Notion, earlier evernote and bear, but it was too messy.
Easlo
@zachwytupiewca I used to use Todoist for task management, but Notion getting really good updates recently including sub tasks.
Joan Mateo Duarte πŸš€
Notion and To-do-list from google.
Charles Forster
I used Evernote for about a decade. Slowly stopped using it until Notion came around. Made the switch and I've been using it ever since. Can't see switching any time soon
Stacey Roshan
NotePlan (@noteplanapp) has been a game changer for me: https://youtu.be/qd4MiV2h9LA
Rhymer Espinosa
Been using Todoist since 2021. It's an amazing tool. <3
Daun
I've been using Todoist for 5 years. I couldn't find anything that's simpler than this one for managing todos.
Jonasz Kujawski
Really? I just feel like we can loose in Notion control under all tasks, because we can have it on different pages and todoist is global.
Tapas K
Used to use Trello a lot, and Evernote/Asana before then, but nowadays mostly Notion for everything (sometimes Google Keep for taking quick notes)
I would like to recommend our own product: We launched our website β€žTiraβ€œ today, maybe you want to check that out! Tira is an all-in-one solution for team collaboration. With features like a chat, a board for to-do lists, a calendar and many more. The idea behind Tira is to stop the constant app switching to keep in touch with your team, especially when working remote or hybrid! This is supposed to increase productivity and gives you the possibility to use your time for your work! We would be very grateful for some feedback so we can improve our product and can truly meet our customers needs!