What positive change are you making in your personality to make 2022 a successful year?

Elena Cirera
11 replies

Replies

Sidhdharth Sivasubramanian
Be more kind and empathize with the people around me.
Andrii Kpyto
It is similar to the choice of character characteristics in an RPG game. So let's see... Charisma +1 Luck +1 Self-confidence +1 Hmm, not enough points... It looks like you have to sacrifice something: Free time -1 Travel -1 New hobbies -1 :) This is not a very simple question, given the limited skill points in real life and the difficulty of adjusting them.
I would try to polish my Leadership skills as good leaders can motivate others and help them reach a shared goal. They build confidence and improve morale.
Launching soon!
Time Management. I am looking forward to planning my time management strategy and make it stronger each day. Beginning my days right. Thoroughly chalking out what I am going to do that day. Also, I will keep in mind my larger goals and select activities accordingly.
Alexandra Kazakova
I will do less work myself, hire more freelancers to outsource work, and will focus on strategic consulting, because this is what helped more than 6 startups triple their revenue in the past year with me. I will focus on things with lower input and higher output.
Aurelian Spodarec
Well, I think we should review this weekly, or by a daily basis, not per new year :D However, what I'm doing in the remaining days of 2021 is focusing on good habits. Humans are made of habits. You have a good habit you become richer, you have a poor habit you become poorer. I'm focusing on: - Sleep - Building a SaaS - Food - Exercise The main focus right now is sleep. I'm making sure I prioritise it, give myself enough time to "chill" before bed so I don't end up coding till 5am. I watch a podcast and then some Ridddle (two videos max) on YT as my goodnight fairy tale. I want to optimize the work, get into a deep work state so in 6hours of work it'll be worth twice as much. Having good habits, Sleep, eating, and exercise - essentially health. You got that you can do anything you want. Something I've been working on but always falling off track for different reasons, mainly because I was too weak to say "no" or getting pushed by say a client and stayed late even though we could have done it in the morning. Too much to write :D
Can you change a personality?
Guido
Last year I spent most of the time suffering from “Krohn’s so this year i plan to appreciate every and any physical activity again.