What platform do you use for mobile apps?

Tyler Scott
8 replies
Hello Product Hunt community! I'm wondering what platform you use to download mobile apps, Android of iOS? Have you ever paid for a mobile app before? If so, what platform did you purchase the mobile app on? Thank you in advance!

Replies

Alexis Sanchez
I use the Android platform for mobile apps. To manage and install APK files on my Android device, I utilize CX File Explorer, a reliable file management app that allows seamless browsing, transferring, and installation of APK files directly from the device's storage. For more information you can visit: https://cxfileexplorerapk.net/
Daniel S
Launching soon!
What do you mean platforms? Its just App Store (ios) and Play Store (android) right? And rarely manual apk's
Tyler Scott
@dan16 Sorry for the confusion. By platforms I meant do you prefer to have apps on Play Store or App Store.
Eden
Pick the one you're faster at iterating on. If they're even look at your landing page metrics. Choose which one people are viewing your site on the most
Aputsiaq Geisler
The all-new, updated examcollection NSE5_FMG-7.0 VCE [2023] exam collection! Elevate your career prospects and stay ahead in the fast-paced world of network security with our cutting-edge study materials. Our comprehensive VCE package has been meticulously curated to align with the latest exam objectives, ensuring you're well-prepared to ace the NSE5_FMG-7.0 exam in 2023. Trust in our expertly crafted content, featuring real exam questions and detailed explanations, to boost your confidence and knowledge. Stay at the forefront of Fortinet's network security technology with the most up-to-date resources. Don't miss this opportunity to excel – upgrade to the 2023 NSE5_FMG-7.0 VCE collection today!