What new have you learned during this week?

Replies

Divya
That overthinking about my content will never do any good
Louis Garnier
- on LinkedIn, you don't buy from those who sell, you buy from those who give - Google launches Google SGE (Search Generative Experience) - the simple act of talking things over is part of negotiation. Negotiation only stops when one of the parties no longer wishes to talk to the other.
Frank Sondors
That you need to focus more, because there are just too many things on your plate!
Nick Anisimov
The fact that Product Hunt began to clean bots from the site, thanks to them!
pixie2
I finally figured out how to transfer the iPhone screen to other screens, especially when it comes to using Chromecast , small but an accomplishment)))) I stumbled upon a fantastic app called Docast, and it's been a game-changer in how I use my Chromecast TV. With Docast, I've learned how easy and enjoyable it can be to stream content from my mobile device to the big screen. Whether it's videos, photos, or even documents, this app handles it all seamlessly. The best part is that it offers a user-friendly experience, so you don't need to be a tech expert to use it. If you're looking to expand your Chromecast TV capabilities and learn something new, I highly recommend trying out Docast. It's been a revelation for me!
Diana Akchurina
The life is so fast changing, don't forget about your family and stay focused
Bradley Comines
Launching isn't always going to go as you had hoped, no matter how much time you put into it. - Determine what went wrong; was it a timing an issue or marketing - Could it be that it just didn't have a product-market fit?
Business Marketing with Nika
@bradley_w How long have you been preparing for the launch?
Andrew Hoh
The intricacies of the sales lifecycle and the tools involved to land an enterprise deal. Looking to learn about how marketing and social media works now.
@andrewhoh Do you have any recommendation how to succeed in sales and claim the deal? :-D
Andrew Hoh
@busmark_w_nika It's very analytical. Have a good system set up to track data on which sources customers came from and once you land a customer, look for repeatable strategies based on the strategy.
That you don't sleep the day before the launch on PH, during the launch on PH until the end of the launch on PH. So, better be prepared to sleep less πŸ₯΄ Btw our first EVER launch is live! Please support πŸ™ https://www.producthunt.com/post...
@dimitri_khlopkov I upvoted an registered as well. I hope that I will be able to help revise as many projects as possible :-)
AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
That hard work pays off but that the most profound things that happens as a result of that hard work usually hit the goal-post and either goes in our out.
Aakrity Madhan
B2B Twitter looks way different than B2C Twitter.
@aakrity_madhan In what? Please, tell more what you mean by this proclamation.
Olena Bomko
How to launch on PH :)
@olenabomko Did you make your own research or read any documentation? :-)
Ah, the joy of learning something new every week – it's like enriching our lives one discovery at a time. Speaking of which, let me share a recent revelation that might resonate with you. I've been delving into AiToolsKit.ai, an all-in-one platform that marries productive AI, SEO insights, writing assistance, and social media & marketing tools. Tying this back to new learnings, I've been exploring their writing tools, which have been a total game-changer for me. They've not only refined my content creation but also taught me to approach writing more strategically. So, in this spirit of continuous learning, consider AiToolsKit.ai as a valuable resource to broaden your horizons. PH LINK: https://rebrand.ly/ph/ai Learning something new each week is truly invigorating, isn't it? Amidst these discoveries, have you ever stumbled upon AiToolsKit.ai? This multifaceted platform covers productive AI, SEO expertise, writing support, and social media & marketing tools all under one roof. Now, connecting this with your weekly learnings – their writing tools have been my focal point. Embracing them not only improved my content quality but also opened my eyes to fresh writing techniques. So, as you celebrate each week's enlightenment, keep AiToolsKit.ai in mind as a dynamic tool that might just add an extra layer of knowledge to your journey of exploration.
This week, I've gathered insights on various topics, including the importance of effective time management, the nuances of email marketing strategies, the value of empathy in customer interactions, and the creative ways businesses are adapting to the evolving digital landscape.
@akanksha_hunts do you have any specific sources for mentioned topics?
Dennis Aronov
The importance of communication. If you can communicate your goals and needs, then you boost your chances of success significantly.