What motivates you the most to do what you do?

Tornike Tsiramua
15 replies

Replies

Chen Zhang | 张晨
Actually pretty simple: interests first, money second
Swayam
Providing a good life for my family
Rohit Joshi
Inner vibes and a love for technology drive the behavior of creating something out of the box.
"The greatest motivation comes from within." I wrote and believe in it. I even live by it. It's just self-realization on a very deeper level. The very answer to our 'why".
Igor Lysenko
What motivates me is that I can help people solve their problem.
Kevin Brendel
Pushing the boundaries of what is possible rather than just being a cog in a huge machine.
thereliableguy
An urge to learn something new and be a better version of myself
Isabel Hely
Helping, learning, improving, assisting, growing.
Cole Adam
my passion for helping others and making a positive impact
Atticus Li
Make job search less stressful. Why I am building Jobsolv. I really hate working on my resume and dealing with workday
Abigail Salimpuran
@atticusli Cool response, you made the negative cause into positive impact. I can see now that your product Jobsolv will make a real difference! Can't wait on your launching day!
lilia urmazova
To do something useful for humanity. Help people to change their lives, change professions, and find the ability to relocate to a dream country (imagine that you're a local accountant and want to live in the US, but what will you do for a living if your profession is only for a local market? So you need to change it), and make a really strong QA course. It is very motivated.
Tornike Tsiramua
You are amazing, I really enjoy reading your comment!
Anastasia Liamets
I just feel it’s something I can’t miss in my life. And I really love the process