What motivates you the most to do what you do?

Tornike Tsiramua
14 replies

Replies

Atticus Li
Make job search less stressful. Why I am building Jobsolv. I really hate working on my resume and dealing with workday
Abigail Salimpuran
@atticusli Cool response, you made the negative cause into positive impact. I can see now that your product Jobsolv will make a real difference! Can't wait on your launching day!
Swayam
Providing a good life for my family
Rohit Joshi
Inner vibes and a love for technology drive the behavior of creating something out of the box.
"The greatest motivation comes from within." I wrote and believe in it. I even live by it. It's just self-realization on a very deeper level. The very answer to our 'why".
Igor Lysenko
What motivates me is that I can help people solve their problem.
Kevin Brendel
Pushing the boundaries of what is possible rather than just being a cog in a huge machine.
thereliableguy
An urge to learn something new and be a better version of myself
Cole Adam
my passion for helping others and making a positive impact
Chen Zhang | 张晨
Actually pretty simple: interests first, money second
lilia urmazova
To do something useful for humanity. Help people to change their lives, change professions, and find the ability to relocate to a dream country (imagine that you're a local accountant and want to live in the US, but what will you do for a living if your profession is only for a local market? So you need to change it), and make a really strong QA course. It is very motivated.
Tornike Tsiramua
You are amazing, I really enjoy reading your comment!
Anastasia Liamets
I just feel it’s something I can’t miss in my life. And I really love the process