What makes you happy at work ?

Enola VEDOVOTTO
47 replies
We often talk about the things that are wrong, why not reverse the trend? What I like to do is write my social media posts and my newsletter.

Replies

Hélène SAN
I like to play cards with my teammates at lunch 😂😂
Andy Wong
My people ❤️
Alex Robinson
There are a lot of things that can make me happy at work, but one of the big ones is feeling like I'm doing meaningful work. I want to feel like what I'm doing matters and is making a positive impact, whether that's on my team, my company, or the world at large.
Phillip Stemann 🚀 Planzer.io
That I can build whatever I want when I want it, and where in the world I want. I feel so privileged to have this freedom.
Vika Floyd
Nice question, Enola! I think it`s when all team members are enthusiastic about our common project. When everyone is really interested in the company, and it is not only a job for them.
Oscar Wehbe
I enjoy the more collaborative projects with other team members at work.
Erica Straub
Coffee & getting creative with my team!
The primary ingredient to make anyone happy at work is freedom. As for me, I want to earn for myself and for those who are dependent on me to survive. I don't want others to decide where I will work or what I will do. I want to make my own decisions. This is true freedom.
Karolina
Independence and flexibility! It's a great feeling when you know that your boss and teammates trust you and give you freedom when it comes to the work I do. Also, depending on the day and task, I prefer to work in evening or even night hours than regular 9-5. I love to have a choice and set up my own working habits. Unless you deliver great work at Tira.so - it doesn't really matter how and when you do it. :)
Saif Ullah Khalid
Roasting each other at the workplace and not getting annoyed.
Neelam Goswami
Encouragement, recognition, and empathy.
Ingrid
- To have a good communication with the team - To feel Im learning new tools, and methods and making progress in general - To see my results
Olivier Tolédano
Inbound leads from happy customers are so satisfying !
Cara (Borenstein) Marin
One of the most important things for me is having time where I'm in flow working on a challenging problem with my teammates. This requires being intentional about what I work on each day and saying no to "urgent" but unimportant tasks. At the end of the day, I also care that I'm having a meaningful impact on people's lives - no matter how big or small.
Enola VEDOVOTTO
@cara_jacqueline Cooperation, team spirit is essential in the work for sure! Moving forward together is so much pleasant!
Rich Watson
Big milestones, meeting deadlines, receiving good user feedback
Naomi Chao
The dogs. This is the first time I've gotten to work with office dogs. I still remember the day I was added to the company slack, I scrolled up to see what ppl had been discussing in the past week. Came across a message one of the founders had sent telling everyone the new intern (me) would be starting the next day and to bring in their dogs bc I love dogs. Nobody ever mentioned it to me lol but I still remember that as one of my first fond memories of the Gamma team 🥹🐕
Philipp Schwengel
Working on something challenging that I care about with people I care about.
Paulsens Pharmacy
Meeting with colleagues and discussing a new project is the best thing that could be!
accesscarepharmacy
Thanks for the question! I think the happiest and most important thing in the job is a great team, you can't go anywhere without it!