What local food from your area do you think everyone should try?🍴

ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
18 replies
Love, expanding my gastronomic tastes😋

Replies

Suman Choudhary
Pyaaz Kachori from Jodhpur, India 🇮🇳
ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
@sumanchoudhary What do they come inside with?
Suman Choudhary
@maxjacobs it's a pie like bread which has the filling of chopped onions, potato and some pulses - all a little a caramelised in Indian spices.
Vanja Bendevski
Tavche Gravche from Macedonia
Aris Nakos
@vanja_bendevski No country named Macedonia, you must mean the Republic of North Macedonia : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No...
Aris Nakos
Savory Pastries from a bakery in Greece
Viola Schoell
Launching soon!
White sausages in German are called "Weißwürste". They're definitely worth a try when you are in Bavarian :)
ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
@viola_s What are they made out of?
Viola Schoell
Launching soon!
@maxjacobs The taste of white sausages is indescribable—you have to try them yourself! They're truly special and a Bavarian delicacy.
Gurkaran Singh
As a food enthusiast, I believe that exploring local cuisines is a fantastic way to immerse oneself in a culture. Every region has a unique culinary experience to offer, and trying out local delicacies can truly broaden your palate and appreciation for diverse flavors. Let's dive into a culinary adventure and share some mouth-watering recommendations from different corners of the globe!
ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
Real NYC pizza 🍕
Jigar Bhuva
Fafda, Jalebi, Dhokla from Gujarat, India
Ebru
Tantuni from Türkiye.
Ebru
Hey @maxjacobs, you should try the one covered with yogurt and spices. It's very yummy. Also, a hot plate of Iskender kebap is something that I would never say no to.