What kind of music do you listen to when you work?

LisaKim
46 replies
I use Apple Music and their official "Office Playlist" is consisted of mainly bubbly pop tracks, which made me question what you guys listen๐Ÿ‘‚ to when you work ๐ŸŽง ๐ŸŽต I'm not a big fan of pop when I work. I find the lyrics too distracting. I normally go for slow-tempo, chill house music ๐ŸŽถ

Replies

Mehran Najafi
432 hz tibetan bowls :)
Jihee Choi
I usually use YouTube music and enjoy calm music๐ŸŽถ. But I often work without listening to music. :)
LisaKim
@jihee7 what type of calm music do you listen to? any artist recommendations?
Carson Cohen
@jihee7 @mycelebs_elle Heavy metal rock when building Fusion. Just kidding. Fusion is an AI-powered prompt-engineering software that renders enhanced GPT prompts. ๐Ÿค– Utilizing the power of Open AI's GPT technology, Fusion generates unique and creative prompts to help you yield higher-quality content. ๐Ÿ”ฅ Check it out on PH! producthunt.com/products/fusionai-2
Sunny Kumar
I mostly listen to Pop music. Enrique, Billie eilish.
LisaKim
@sunny_sogra Billie Eilish's mellow melodies are definitely work appropriate.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Jason Andries
I love to mix it up throughout the day. I usually start with something slow and vibey in the morning and get more 'aggressive' towards the afternoon when I get my afternoon dip.
LisaKim
@jason_andries1 HAHAHA i can totally relate. What is AGGRESSIVE for you?! (i've been going trance aggressive thee days lol)
Jason Andries
@mycelebs_elle I like angry rap/hip-hop when I need motivation or energy haha. I like reggaeton or dance hall mixes as well in the afternoon because they give me a lot of energy
It depends on the day, usually i prefer chill music but other day in the office i listened to whole Backstreet boys dischography ๐Ÿ˜…
LisaKim
@sandradjajic I love it when they go "Am I sexual? ๐ŸŽถ Yeah-ahhhh ๐ŸŽต "
Vadim Voronovskiy
Ohh, Only hardcore:) metalcore, post-hardcore, and related genres!๐Ÿค˜
LisaKim
@vadim_voronovskiy1 Really?! Wow you must have some really energetic marketing outputs from that.
John Koo
Lofi. Lofi jazz or lofi hiphop. All the way.๐Ÿค˜
LisaKim
@imjohnkoo any lofi hip-hop playlist recommendations?
Oxana
I see my teammates aslo listening the music, but as for me - I can't ๐Ÿ˜ I do not feel dedicated then. Music makes me dive into it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
LisaKim
@oxana_ivanova Yes, I feel you. Sometimes, the sound of typing, teammates discussing, papers turning is the best music to work with
DoฤŸukan Tezcan
I like to listen to rap, it feels energetic
LisaKim
@dogukan_tezcan Central Cee has been my most recent favorite rapper! Do you have any artist recommendations?
Kayla MacNeil
I have an electronic chill wave playlist I listen to - gets my mind calm and in the groove to work.
LisaKim
@kayla_macneil We should all share our Spotifys here or something. Electric chill wave... Mmmm.. โ˜บ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŠ
Richard Gao
My playlist is entirely from youtube and they're all random songs haha
Hello_Joy
Youtube playlist :) I normally listen 3hour lofi hiphop mix
LisaKim
@joy_eom What happens after 3 hours? haha
Neal Woolery
When I'm working, I usually listen to instrumental music or playlists with minimal lyrics to help me stay focused. Classical music, jazz, and lo-fi hip hop are some of my favorites.
Kat Pim
Slowed and reverbed.