Replies

Tin Chung
Firebase, Typescript, React, GraphQL...
Tanay from Stacks
React, Ruby on Rails, Typescript, GraphQL, React Native
Geri Máté
Golang 🤘 And some TypeScript and other stuff
Anatolii
I've been waiting for such a question:) Python, Flask, TensorFlow, Node.js, React, MySQL, Typescript🤟
SASSA Status Check
Our product tech stack comprises a combination of cutting-edge technologies and tools that work together to power our solution. It includes programming languages such as [List programming languages], frameworks such as [List frameworks], databases like [List databases], and other essential components such as [List other components/tools]. This stack allows us to create a robust and efficient product that meets the needs of our users while staying adaptable to future advancements in the tech landscape https://duelduquinte.fr/.
Martin White
We're running on a mix here - our backend is Python/Django with a PostgreSQL database, frontend is ReactJS. We've Docker for containerization, all hosted on AWS.
Yannick
I'm from the VILT Stack community : Vue Inertia Laravel Tailwindcss.
Hiro - Atsuhiro Teshima
We use Elixir for the server side and Nx and Nextjs-based monorepo for the front end. I hope I can get to know a builder who also loves Elixir:)
Suchai
TypeScript, NextJS, NestJS, MongoDB, WebRCT, SocketIO and stuff in JS ecosystem.
Next.js, AWS (Database and others), TailwindCSS
Yaroslav Dzyoma
Client: Flutter Backend: Firebase, Typescript + little bit of Rust, CockroachDB, OpenAI API
Bryan McAnulty
Mostly Ruby on Rails. Hosted on Heroku.
Jijo John
Javascript, Node, Mongo db, Terraform and Kubernetes. We are launching on the 20th please do follow. producthunt.com/products/textcraft-ai
SRB
Typescript + Next.js + Vercel
Adebayo Mustafa
Nextjs, Nestjs, TypeScript, MongoDB, AWS, WebRTC