What is your current workspace setup and what are somethings you just cant live without? 💻

Raphael S.
43 replies

Replies

Bouchard Entertainment
When my wife and I bought our house in 2017 I started out in the dingy, musty, basement. It didn't take long for me to use the spare bedroom, put in a desk, dual HP monitors and my collection of VHS tapes. Working from home is tough and having a dedicated spot that is inviting makes the day easier. It also allows me to shut a door and be done with working for the day... so good for the family and mental health!
Aaron O'Leary
Personally I don't have much of a setup right now 😅 I started to feel lonely in an office, so now I use my laptop while sitting on a sofa! I like the ability to work whilst also communicate with family members
Launching soon!
I have a dedicated table, chair, and other necessary things, but I mostly use my sofa or side table while working.
Sean Song
Macbook Pro 16' (2020) HiDock (check out my bio for link) 55' display Sonos Play1 HDMI cable that's it
Raphael S.
@seansong Would you recommend the Sonos Play1?
Sean Song
@raf_underscore It is a good quality speaker. Also it was launched 9 years ago (2013), so I would recommend some new models for latest technology: Apple Home Pod, Sonos new models.
Kyle Place
I cant live without 2 screens (at least)
Marta Miszczak
My dog - a little helper :D
Raphael S.
@marta_miszczak What type of dog do you have? 🐕
Marta Miszczak
@raf_underscore beautiful black malinos 🖤 do you have any?
Alexandru Puiu
Custom water-cooled Ryzen 9 build with a razer case 3x25" monitors Razer keyboard, mouse, mousepad, headphone stand, monitor backlight 13" MacBook pro for apps, dock and startech adapters to get all monitors working on the M1 ReMarkable for notes
Raphael S.
@alexandru11 That's a lot of RGB haha, I've been thinking of getting a ReMarkable, how is it?
Alexandru Puiu
@raf_underscore oh yeah, and they're all in sync, pricy but love what razer does. I hesitated for a long time with the remarkable thinking there's a delay (there basically isn't), and I can't see myself without one now. I can dm you a referral code, i think it gets you $40 off
Raphael S.
@emma_hersh How do you like your coffee Emma? 🍵
Mel Cribb
I work from home, I can't live without my laptop and wifi but it doesn't matter where in the world I am. As long as I have wifi I can work, before Covid made it trendy to work from home. So I enjoy cafes, beaches, parks and anywhere I can still keep an eye on my kids and watch them play. I think I've found a sweet-spot in my life for being a working mum.
Bhavna Singh
I have a dedicated chamber in my office with a chair, a table and a photo frame placed on my table reminding me of the fact that everything is temporary and the things you want in life can be achieved only with the consistent efforts.
Elena Tro
My laptop, me and whatever location i'm in)
Linna Peng
Laptop + Screen + USB-Hub + AirPods Pro Actually I am also doing the survey about the hybrid work experience, it would be appreciated the community could help to answer it, it will take about 1 min to finish, I will share the results when finish. https://nu0j6j3udpv.typeform.com...
Raphael S.
@linna_peng Would you recommend the AirPods Pro? Also looking forward to the results!
Rich Watson
All you need is a solid chair- something you can sit in for long hours at a time and be productive
fazal hakim
sitting on a simple chair and legs on a table. no dedicated place.
Rahul Mohanachandran
It is my height adjustable desk I can't live without! My setup has one monitor 2 laptops, a keyboard and mouse and an HDMI switcher that will help me to switch between laptops when using the main monitor.
T S
Just a desktop PC. I can't live without the internet.
Awais Butt
my current workspace is my institute i a student where i study and i am managing my site https://wasa.pk/ and i cannot live without internet
Aleks Dahlberg
My current workspace is in our Dunedin NZ office - filled with terrible art, my synths, lots of old notes and other rubbish as well as my computer and a few too many screens. Just perfect.