What is the one thing you do in the morning thats sets the mood for the entire day?

Luka Brzin
34 replies
For me, it's to wake up at the same time each morning and that is 5am. If i don't i feel slugish, almost a little bit unmotivated and honestly is just love waking up early.

Replies

Manab Boruah
Running in the early hours. I get my dose of sunlight, and it keeps the adrenalin rush up.
Moon
I prioritize waking up at 5am consistently to set a positive tone for the day, as it helps me feel energized and motivated from the start. Staying in bed longer makes me sluggish, while early mornings bring a sense of motivation and joy.
Business Marketing with Nika
Exercising (usually the first part of training in my day) OR completing the most difficult task.
Abdullah Al Afique
These days, I like to get sun exposure as soon as I wake up.
Viola Schoell
Launching soon!
Wake up, then do a small stretching routine, make breakfast, go for a walk with my dog, and start the day with a smile on my lips.
Max
Get away from my phone at the first 15 mins
Domas Sakavickas
@stylar_max yeah, that's a super important thing. I'm still working on it because sometimes I catch myself scrolling after my alarm rings, but that's definitely a game changer
Luka Brzin
@stylar_max @sakozzy the point is just putting your feet on the floor as soon as the alarms rings and just getting up immidiately. I promise you won't even think about using your phone.
Work out and good music do magic for me.
Ruben Boonzaaijer
Reacting to all the producthunt notifications
Hussein Hashish
wake up at 530am -> espresso -> workout -> breakfast
Maurizio Isendoorn
Not waking up too late, and getting to work ASAP.
Domas Sakavickas
Cold shower is a must thing for me in the morning
Chris Murray
@sakozzy second this, even a 30-second cold blast sets my day up. Better than coffee?
Domas Sakavickas
@chris_murray_ruigsinn definatelly. Right now I drink just 1 cup per day and I do that after lunch. Thinking of starting having cold showers after lunch either 😄
Sadath N
Starting my day with a moment of mindfulness.
Goktug Can Simay
Making money with CryptOn. :) It is more easy to trade cryptocurrencies with it.
Ryan Zhang
Starting my day with a 10-minute meditation helps me center my thoughts and approach the day with calmness and clarity. It's like hitting a mental reset button that aligns my energy and focus for whatever comes next.
Luka Brzin
@ryan_motiff i really have to try meditation. Do you use a specific app?
Yana Berezniatska
For me, spending 15-20 minutes with coffee in silence, without a phone or social media, is important. It allows me to fully wake up, think about the new day, and what I want from this day.
Philip Osei
Pray and then have my morning devotion with God. It would really help society if more people did just that.
Salar Davari
eating my breakfast to the end while listening to light music.