What is the most interesting or unusual way you've used ChatGPT?

Noyan IDIN
4 replies
Hello ProductHunt Community! As the CEO of Decktopus AI, I've seen our users integrate AI into their work in fascinating ways, especially with tools like ChatGPT. So, I'm curious: What's the most unusual or intriguing way you've utilized ChatGPT? Did it help streamline your workflow? Foster creativity? Or even solve a unique problem? Please share your experiences and insights. It's always exciting to see how AI like ChatGPT can push boundaries and redefine possibilities. Looking forward to your stories!

Replies

Shireen Jaffer
Told chatGPT to role-play as an interviewer for a product design role at a early stage startup (gave a full scenario and JD), and then asked it to give me a grade and feedback on my responses along with tips on how to improve. Did this as an example of how we can leverage LLMs for helping people upskill in their careers!
I asked chatGPT to create an exercise and meal plan for me :D still trying will share results soon
I once used it to plan out my whole day, and it did the job really well!😅
Danny Acton
ChatGPT has been used as a virtual tutor to answer questions and provide explanations on various subjects, aiding students in their studies and also do visit https://smartcustomwritings.org/ site for quality work. Some users have found comfort in having meaningful and supportive conversations with ChatGPT, treating it as a therapeutic outlet for expressing emotions and thoughts.