What is the first thing you check at work every morning? 🤔

Jacopo Lai
18 replies
I am guilty of checking the count of downloads of our app😅 Then just go on scheduling the meetings and setting new targets with my development team 🎯 What about you?

Replies

Gwyneth Rabena
Social media! The first thing I do is always browse through my social media notifications. 😅
Matt Li
I'm a small solopreneur app developer. First check of the day goes Mixpanel, App Store metrics, ASO keyword rankings, Search Ad performance. And I probably waste another 2 hours throughout the day compulsively checking...
Gladys Atienza
My inbox. I make sure to clear up all unread emails before doing anything. Then checking calendar and planning how I will go over my tasks for the day.
Sanjay Somashekar
I actually start with Product Hunt/LinkedIn
Shon Paunan
I check on my messenger to see if there are anything immediate that needs response, then my calendar to check on my schedule, next my journal to see what I have done the previous day and what to do today, then my email and next is the rice cooker haha
Farisa Ottaviano
First thing in the morning, after grabbing a cup of coffee ☕️ ,I always start by checking my twitter feed!
Rissy Miranda
if my laptop 💻 is charged 🔌
Selin Anil
I say gm to my team on the dedicated Discord channel and check the new acquisitions of the night on the logs of the community.
Sanat Mohanty
My calendar. List of P0 deliverables. Dependencies & follow ups.
Lamern
I would say a lot of things, most of all i guess my mails, try to research and check all journal entries questions we might have at the moment, and watch closely on a proper job of our accountant and i also need to receive daily reports on operatins from them, because you know money is important of course and various insignificant things