What is the first thing you check at work every morning? 🤔

Jacopo Lai
18 replies
I am guilty of checking the count of downloads of our app😅 Then just go on scheduling the meetings and setting new targets with my development team 🎯 What about you?

Replies

Selin Anil
I say gm to my team on the dedicated Discord channel and check the new acquisitions of the night on the logs of the community.
Matt Li
I'm a small solopreneur app developer. First check of the day goes Mixpanel, App Store metrics, ASO keyword rankings, Search Ad performance. And I probably waste another 2 hours throughout the day compulsively checking...
Gladys Atienza
My inbox. I make sure to clear up all unread emails before doing anything. Then checking calendar and planning how I will go over my tasks for the day.
Sanjay Somashekar
I actually start with Product Hunt/LinkedIn
Shon Paunan
I check on my messenger to see if there are anything immediate that needs response, then my calendar to check on my schedule, next my journal to see what I have done the previous day and what to do today, then my email and next is the rice cooker haha
Farisa Ottaviano
First thing in the morning, after grabbing a cup of coffee ☕️ ,I always start by checking my twitter feed!
Rissy Miranda
if my laptop 💻 is charged 🔌
Sanat Mohanty
My calendar. List of P0 deliverables. Dependencies & follow ups.
Gwyneth Rabena
Social media! The first thing I do is always browse through my social media notifications. 😅
Lamern
I would say a lot of things, most of all i guess my mails, try to research and check all journal entries questions we might have at the moment, and watch closely on a proper job of our accountant and i also need to receive daily reports on operatins from them, because you know money is important of course and various insignificant things