What is the best strategy for SaaS marketing?

Deniz AY
13 replies
I am a front-end developer. I am building SaaS product. How to build a marketing strategy? What is the best strategy for SaaS marketing?

Replies

Celeste Schreier
There is no "best strategy" that fits all, but there are a few things that you must do: - use paid ads only - partnership and affiliate marketing...
Software Guy (Aarvy)
Hi Deniz, I wish you good luck with your product development.👍 I can help you market your product once you're ready with it. I can write a detailed review of your product on my blog. Ping me at thesoftwareguy1994 at gmail.com with your name and product details.
Daniyar Yeskaliyev
Strategy is very important because it will help you define your big goal, interim targets to achieve that goal, and the means that you can or cannot use (channels, marketing techniques, etc.) The best strategy is the one that fits you as a company or as a person. The good think is that when writing a strategy, your are defining for yourself what kind of product and business do you want to have. When I was launching my offline business, I defined that I want to have a word of mouse and referrals as the main lead source - and I've done everything to position my business and communication channels in that manner and really got many leads from referrals. If I would have focused on SEO, or social media, I would have built the processes differently and got different results. I did have SEO, and social media, but that wasn't playing the key role - it was auxiliary. Because I didn't want a business that would rely on social media or search, I wanted to spend time in person with my customers, enjoy conversations with them and be sure that they'll come back and bring their friends - which is what happened. You are defining your future when writing a strategy, and there's certainly more than one way to achieve success in business - and you are choosing the marketing that you will like :)
Sven Radavics
A lot of it depends on where you're at and what your product is - lots of different types of SaaS which can/should be marketed in different ways. Without knowing your target market it's hard to say. Some strategies that work for a broad variety of SaaS companies are: SEO Partnerships Referral Marketing
Jerryton Surya
Content writing is the best strategy for Saas products
Jasper Ruijs
Product-led growth is the best strategy to scale a SaaS business; secondary is growth marketing. https://www.productled.org/found...
Agota Birtalan
Hi Deniz I write strategies daily and what I see a lot of the times, is that it comes down to the basics. You need to understand your user profiles and build content and funnels around them. There is no "best strategy" that fits all, but there are a few things that you must do: - build a marketing funnel that has great content, offer value with your product and with your content too - use social media marketing to build trust and engagement - affiliate marketing and partnerships are great and affordable - use paid ads only when you tried all organic marketing channels
Anastasiia K
Hi Deniz, There is no unique solution, yet I'd suggest one thing - if you are already in the process of building a SaaS product, please start addressing your possible target audience already now. Perform research, network, bring up the hype and raise brand awareness. Don't wait until your product is out. People need to know about it in advance :)
Bruce Reed
The best way to break into SaaS marketing is through a blog. Blogs give you the following benefits: 1) A platform for the promotion of your product or services 2) Free advertising that people have opted in for 3) The ability to maximize on-page SEO with standard plugins like Copyscape and Majestic 4) Connecting with potential customers through organic posts which turn into likes across online communities.
Julie John
Improvise your content by monitoring user experience and get closer the user pain points what he is looking to find in your SaaS product does it fulfil its requirements or he is confused with available information.
Pradeep Malakar
Write listicle blog posts on topics like - 1. [Your Competitor] Alternatives in [Current Year] 2. Best [Your Product's Category] for [Target Audiance]/[Use Case]