What is the best e-learning platform according to you?

Jasper Ruijs
4 replies
I have always been a great fan of Udemy, but recently I have shifted to Linkedin Learning, and they improved their game since they started. What are you learning at the moment, and where? I am currently doing the learning path of Getting Started With AI and ML.

Replies

PaulWunsch
When it comes to e-learning platforms, my personal favorite has to be Linkedin Learning. This platform has truly revolutionized the way we learn and acquire knowledge, offering a vast array of courses and resources that cater to diverse interests and skill levels. The user-friendly interface, interactive content, and engaging teaching methods make learning a fun and immersive experience. I also love visiting https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/edubirdie.com website where you can find honest reviews and feedback of the people who have used edubirdie platform to get their homework done on time.
Rashmi H C
Linkedin Learning and Udemy both
Valeriy Kosenko
I think that for the correct answer, you need to formulate your JTBD when choosing an e-learning platform. If your JTBD includes a certificate, then use any e-learning platform. If you want to learn how to think, ask the right questions, and check the answers you get for practicality, then I recommend the AI dialogues (ChatGPT or another one) and the pet project. Spend money on your pet project and experience, not an e-learning platform and certificate.
Jose Anderson
Prepare for success on the CompTIA 220-1101 Exam questions verified answers with our comprehensive guide featuring verified answers to exam questions. Whether you're a seasoned IT professional or just starting your journey in the world of technology, this guide is designed to help you confidently approach the exam and excel.