What is ONE thing you would do differently in 2024?

Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
12 replies

Replies

Mei
Move faster. Stress less.
Nick
Travel more, take more time off, stress a lot less 🤣
Jabari Zuri
In 2024, I'd prioritize fostering deeper connections by dedicating more time to meaningful conversations, allowing for greater understanding and empathy in my interactions—a step towards creating a more compassionate world.
Cameron Scully
Focusing on max value with my content over trying to be 'consistent' 1 extremely valuable marketing example a month is worth 100x more than 10 avg examples a month
Hannah Moowattin
In 2024, I'd prioritize maintaining a better work-life balance. It's essential for overall well-being, and I want to ensure I allocate time for both personal and professional aspects of my life more effectively.
Definitely get more uncomfortable so I can grow. How about you Chiara?
Laura White
This year, I'm striving for a better work-life balance
Markk Tong
Launching soon!
In 2024, I would prioritize focusing on building stronger connections with our community and users. I believe that engaging more directly with our audience and understanding their needs on a deeper level will help us create even more impactful and valuable products. By fostering a culture of collaboration and open communication, I am confident that we can drive innovation and deliver solutions that truly resonate with our users.
Sansa Grey
focusing on better time management and prioritizing tasks effectively is a common resolution. To improve in 2024, setting clear goals, organizing tasks efficiently, and maintaining a healthy work-life balance could be a significant adjustment for many individuals.
Mansi Trivedi
Not using gadgets in the starting 2 hours of the day. I started doing this in December 2023 and I plan on taking it forward with me to 2024 as well.
Karan Arora
Follow the calendar instead of to do list