What is ONE thing you would do differently in 2024?

Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
12 replies

Replies

Nick
Travel more, take more time off, stress a lot less 🤣
Jabari Zuri
In 2024, I'd prioritize fostering deeper connections by dedicating more time to meaningful conversations, allowing for greater understanding and empathy in my interactions—a step towards creating a more compassionate world.
Cameron Scully
Focusing on max value with my content over trying to be 'consistent' 1 extremely valuable marketing example a month is worth 100x more than 10 avg examples a month
Hannah Moowattin
In 2024, I'd prioritize maintaining a better work-life balance. It's essential for overall well-being, and I want to ensure I allocate time for both personal and professional aspects of my life more effectively.
Definitely get more uncomfortable so I can grow. How about you Chiara?
Laura White
This year, I'm striving for a better work-life balance
Markk Tong
Launching soon!
In 2024, I would prioritize focusing on building stronger connections with our community and users. I believe that engaging more directly with our audience and understanding their needs on a deeper level will help us create even more impactful and valuable products. By fostering a culture of collaboration and open communication, I am confident that we can drive innovation and deliver solutions that truly resonate with our users.
Mei
Move faster. Stress less.
Sansa Grey
focusing on better time management and prioritizing tasks effectively is a common resolution. To improve in 2024, setting clear goals, organizing tasks efficiently, and maintaining a healthy work-life balance could be a significant adjustment for many individuals.
Mansi Trivedi
Not using gadgets in the starting 2 hours of the day. I started doing this in December 2023 and I plan on taking it forward with me to 2024 as well.
Karan Arora
Follow the calendar instead of to do list