Replies

Yura Turivny
Toast with slice of cheese and black chocolate with coffee as usual 😋
ISTIAK AHMAD
Diving into the week with a buffet of tasks! 🍽️ 😁😅
Business Marketing with Nika
@istiakahmad How many tasks have you prepared for this week? 😀
Mansi Trivedi
4 Assignments and a Landing page copy for starters.. I love Mondays!!
Joe
Getting ready for our Product Hunt launch next week! 👀
Alex Todd
I am launching a new personal accountability program. 🌟 "Your career is a journey. Embrace each step, for every challenge is a stepping stone towards your pinnacle of success." 🚀 As we step into the new year, it's time to think about your journey – not just where you're going, but how you'll lead the way. Our unique program is tailored to empower your career and leadership skills, equipping you for a transformative 2024. Are you ready to elevate your professional and leadership potential? Stay tuned for an opportunity that will redefine your path to success. 🔗 Coming soon #CareerGrowth2024 #LeadershipEvolution #NewYearNewLeader #ProfessionalAscent #SuccessJourney #TransformativeLeadership #EmpowerYourCareer #LeadershipJourney2024 #PinnacleOfSuccess #NextLevelLeadership
Oatmeal with raisins
Vincent Xu
Hey there! I noticed you're into Business Marketing with Nika. I just wanted to let you know that I'm working on launching my own product soon and I would love to get some advice from you. Your expertise in marketing would be invaluable! Additionally, once my product is live, I would really appreciate your feedback. If you're interested, you can click on the "Notify" button to get notified when it's ready. Thanks in advance for your support!
AmazingSylvia
French toast :)
Felya Bilgen
So many marketing reports! 🤓
Anna Sazonova
high protein yoghurt💪🏻, coffee and croissant
Kirill Grebenjukov
Got banned on Twitter) So no work on audience for the next 3 days - going to spend this time on writing code for my MVP)
@kgrebenjukov Does your MVP have a website (Landing page)?
Nick
My plate is slowly getting lighter, only a couple more items and then I can take a month off after the 20th! Ugh, I can't wait!
@reconcatlord Are you preparing for Christmas? 😁 TBH, my meal plan will remain the same. 😀
Nick
@busmark_w_nika Kind of lol, I have about a month down time where the University is in between semester from 20th Dec. to 23rd Jan. so its my one time of year to have only dessert that I choose on the plate 🤣😁 I hope you can take a little break for the holidays, but I know sometimes the holidays are even worse because you have to fit in all that holiday cheer 🎉😉