What has been the hardest thing about working remotely?

Rucha Joshi
9 replies

Replies

Monika Bakunts
time management!
Rucha Joshi
@bakunc I hear you. Managing time when you are by yourself is difficult. you can't gauge your productivity in relation to where others are.
Iren
The hardest thing for me is to divide my work and personal time. Unfortunately, when I work remotely, I almost always work overtime. Another serious problem is lack of physical activity. We recently bought an exercise bike - I hope it will help me move more.
Rucha Joshi
@iren_bioinformatician yes, I hear you the distinction between personal and work time did get quite blurry for especially when we had stricter lockdowns. good luck with the exercise bike :)
Kirman Smith
It is really stressful. A good sleep is really important for the better health and currently I am looking for a perfect pillow, that will be ideal for my bed. After a long search, I decided that https://www.talkaboutsleep.com/b... will be a good solution because you can compare a big variety of different pillows. They are made from breathable materials, you can easily wash it.
Valeria Migova
I have been working remotely for over 5 years and there have never been any particular difficulties. The only thing that sometimes prevents me from focusing is good weather. I want to go outside and take a walk in the middle of the day, but I have to work 😀
Galia Ben David
Being away from my colleagues ☚ī¸