What collaboration tools for remote teams do you use to improve the efficiency of cooperation?

Henry Miller
19 replies

Replies

Cecilia Payne
Trello, Notion, Telegram and Skype
Tadej Jevševar
Notion and Closer (work-closer[dot]com)
Bruce Liao
Zoom for meeting; Notion for docs; Jira for projects;
amir
Notion, Discord, Figma and GitHub
David Leuliette
1 office hour every week on my twitch channel
Michael Choupak
Stork.AI - a combination of Slack, Zoom and Loom + AI
Vie Le
Trello - Jira - Google Meet
Anoir Houmou
Asana is perfect for team work and to keep up with tasks while remote working.
Pavel Kukhnavets
GanttPRO is a project management tool based on an intuitive online Gantt chart that perfectly serves as a collaboration solution for remote teams. The platform (https://ganttpro.com/) helps in planning work, tracking tasks, setting deadlines, and collaborating with stakeholders. It empowers different teams to create unlimited projects and work with unlimited resources, even using a free trial. You can use it for software development, construction, healthcare, events, human resources, and other spheres and industries.
Sandra Figueiredo
Our team is fully remote. We use: - slack for communication - monday.com for project management - figma for collaborative design - Jira for product management And it works wonders! We're way more productive and collaborative than any on-site team I've worked with :)
Izabela
Firmbee. I don't need many different tools because I have all the necessary functions in one place
Slack + Zoom + Miro/FigJam + Figma + Jira (for dev) / Trello (for marketing)
Andreea Macoveiciuc
Miro for everything strategy- and process-related Confluence for documentation Clearscope for content creation and optimization Airtable for content planning Figma for design
Senthil
Notion, Slack & Loom
Krystian Álvarez
A tasks management tool is essential