What books do you plan to read in 2023?

Laurie Hérault
14 replies

Replies

vados
Randomly selected from a seemingly ever-growing list I have: - Founding Sales - Peter Kazanjy - The First 100 Customers - Ben Lee - Founders at work - Jessica Livingston - Skin in the game - Nassim Taleb
Swapnil D Puranik
I picked the following 12 (one/mo) out of 120+ unread books - these may not be new or trending, but transcend topicality in my view. 1. Antifragile - Nassim Nicolas Taleb 2. Open - Andre Agassi 3. Hard Thing About Hard Things - Ben Horowitz 4. Dark Horse - Todd Rose 5. Shoe Dog - Phil Knight 6. India that is Bharat - J Sai Deepak 7. India, Bharat and Pakistan - J Sai Deepak 8. Thinking Fast and Slow (re-read) - Daniel Kahneman 9. Algorithms To Live By - Brian Christian, Tom Griffiths 10. Essentialism - Greg McKeown 11. Meditations by Marcus Aurelius 12. Discipline is Destiny - Ryan Holiday
Laurie Hérault
@swapdp_01 I read Shoe Dog recently and it's a very good book! Thanks for this good list i will add some books on my 2023 reading list.
Debajit Sarkar
These three books: 1. Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry into Values 2. When Breath Becomes Air 3. Finite and Infinite Games
KoreChain
Digital Securities 2023 Edition
Lydia Cohen
Jean Christophe by Romain Rolland first.
Cecilia Payne
- Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup - Can't Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds - Chip War: The Fight for the World's Most Critical Technology - Influence Empire: The Story of Tencent and China's Tech Ambition
Cecilia Payne
@laurieherault yeah hope you like it. A bit long but worth the time. I think these good book for anyone interested in finding out how the semiconductor companies of the past were founded and built
Anoir Houmou
Dare to Lead by Brené Brown
Laurie Hérault
@anoirhoumou Thank you! Have you read other books about leadership in recent years? Any advice?
Anoir Houmou
@laurieherault Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don't by Jim Collins. This is a great read that helps you understand how to improve as a leader, while acknowledging that it's okay to make mistakes along the way.