What books did you read in 2022 ?

Sanat Mohanty
59 replies
Hey guys πŸ‘‹ Quick throwback - what books did you read this year ? I finished just 2 books 😐: πŸ‘‰ The Almanack of Naval Ravikant πŸ‘‰ Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind Currently reading: πŸ‘‰ My Gita by Devdutt Pattanaik πŸ‘‰ The Top Five Regrets of the Dying

Replies

Maribi Badioal
Possibly my geeky side may show here but I've devoured several Jane Austen books (Pride and Prejudice for the third time, Emma and Persuasion) and I want to finish the year with Les Miserables but I still have a good chunk of it to go.
Anagha Nair
Hey Samar! I think our app can help you! Let me know if that works for you. https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Neel Nayani
Hey! Sanat Mohanty I think our app can help you with this! Let me know if that works for you. https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Shi Ling
Trevor Noah's Born a Crime is a delightful read. It's serious yet funny at the same time.
Sanat Mohanty
@taishiling what a coincidence, just started my morning with a video of Trevor Noah & Jay Shetty chatting.
Gleb Slonimskiy
Robert Sapolsky primate's memoir books of Oliver Sacks
Sanat Mohanty
@gleb_slonimskiy Wow ! That's a unique subject. Haven't read anything in this genre yet. Thanks for the reco.
Business Marketing with Nika
The big four – about Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google. Also, the good one was from the Czech author Dominik Stroukal (Economic Bubbles) explaining all economic bubbles since the Tulip mania.
Indu Thangamuthu
1. The Psychology of Money 2. Courage to be Disliked " The Top Five Regrets of the Dying" ... hearing it for the first time and Amazoned it. Appears a good read! Thanks for introducing me to this book 🌞
Indu Thangamuthu
@lead_balloon @sanat_mohanty I wish we had such books in schools and prepare the young world to be strong from young.
Claudia Vaduvescu
Show your work!, by Austin Kleon. Changed how I view my work completely.
Sanat Mohanty
@claudiav This is gem of a find ! Being an introvert myself, I think it will be super useful. Thank you so much for sharing :)
Alberto Di Risio
Smuggler's Cove: Exotic Cocktails, Rum, and the Cult of Tiki
Jake Weber
Some of my favorites this year were Ficciones by Borges and Hyperion by Dan Simmons. I just launched my project Reading This where you can make and maintain your current top five reading recs. You may dig it! https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Johnathan Kimbrough
I read many fictional books can't remember all. The Djinn in the Nightingale's Eye, Invisible Man and many others
Rahul Asthana
Few that i read were: - Molecule of More - Dopamine Nation - Tiny Habit [ongoing] - Safe Haven Investing by Mark Spitznagel [ongoing] - Can't hurt me [always a pleasure listening to the audiobook]
Sanat Mohanty
@rahulasthana Kudos buddy.. 5 books a year, is really good ! Have read bits of Tiny Habits -- thinking of adding it to my 2023 read list.
Abid Unnisa
I finished one book: β€œdont lose your mind, lose your weight” by Rujuta diwekar Currently reading β€œlearning sql” Two absolutely different reads
Anfas Ashrf
1. story of my life 2. Rich dad Poor dad
Gleb Slonimskiy
I forgot! Books of Khaled Hosseini. Kite Runner and others
Sanat Mohanty
@gleb_slonimskiy Have heard so much. Strange enough, I haven't read it yet ! Perhaps, a good time to pick it up
EJGY
$100M OFFER by Alex Hormozi. - Sales - Crafting an Offer (Guarantees and Fulfillment) - Setting biz priorities
Billy Chamos
Think Big, Leaders Eat Last and went through Personal MBA again.
Jareer Samad
Top reads: Deep Purpose - Ranjay Gulati You're invited - Jon Levy Currently reading : How to fail at everything but still win big - Scott Adams
Josh Fowler
Currently reading The Little Book of Psychology - a very easy read to wind down with and a nice break from the business stuff
Josh Fowler
@sanat_mohanty a crash course in the key insights of psychology, the history of the science and backgrounds on key contributors!
Agrima Sharma
I just read The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up this year.. Now I think about it, I should make a plan to read more books in the coming year!