What are your top priorities right now?

Kazimieras Melaika
19 replies
Hi, guys, what are your top priorities right now? Personal, professional, emotional, physical, or any other. What are you focusing this week on? Why? What are your goals this week? Personally, I've just reached some serious goals last week and took some time off in the nature and sun on the weekend. My current priorities - deep work on our new project, called Effecto. Check out our upcoming PH page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/eff... It’s an app for detailed habits, health, symptoms, and meds tracking. Pretty much for everything that is related to your physical or mental health and every daily factor that can affect you.

Replies

Bouchard Entertainment
SURVIVAL! As an entertainment company this is the time of year!
Tim Heijn
Great product. I hope you dont prioritize it too much and maintain a healthy work/life balance!
Fares
Get back in shape Surpass my professional goals Find a girlfriend Plan a nice summer vacation Plan a good strategy for future professional goals
Launching soon!
My top priority for this week is to give demos of 'Bravo' to all the clients who registered for it.
Aleks Dahlberg
Interesting! You should check out the Sahha.ai API
Tony Yan
For me, get earlier users of our product because we need feedbacks from users.
Charles Francoise
Nice idea! Subscribed. For me, top priority is getting my next project out the door, and not letting it join my graveyard of unfinished ideas. Launching soon https://scrt.run
Tyler Cook
Waking up early to workout daily. There's a form of self-respect not obtained anywhere else.
Mujadid Arham
Spending more time with my family.
Dedic
My top priority right now is to learn some time management techniques in order to stop wasting time
Bhavna Singh
My top priority at the moment is my good health.
Fahad Fareed
Personal/Emotional - lose weight - become a better husband/ Professional - Finish reading 'The Making of a Manager' book - Finish CXL growth marketing minidegree - Start CXL product marketing minidegree Long-term - learn about product management and strategy - apply product positioning and differentiation to start my own SaaS product - Be sane enough to balance work/life/wife/kids lol
Alexandra Cote
Restarting my consultancy career after being laid off from a company that didn't value my work + growing my network as usual
Piotr Borkowicz
I would like to stay in shape because I manage to finally visit the gym 1-2 times a week. Also, I'd like to get rid of the junk dopamine I'm giving myself through excessive instagram use. Also, I would like to go on vacation to the Canary Islands.