What are your top 3 core values?

Slim Geransar
128 replies
I’m talking about you as a person and not your business. Have you even considered this? If not, now is the time. Everything you do should align with these.

Replies

Jeff Fajans
Creativity, compassion, curiosity.
Kane
kindness, curiosity, and passion.
@blueeon you have 2 of mine! Kindness and passion. I wish I was way more curious though lol. My third is reliability.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@blueeon A stellar trio! Kindness, curiosity, and passion, a recipe for making the world a better place. Keep radiating those positive vibes!
ISTIAK AHMAD
@blueeon @slimmy82 That's a power-packed trio! Kindness, passion, and reliability, the dynamic blend for making waves. What sparked your choice of reliability as the third member of your stellar values team?
Neel Patel
My superpowers: Generosity. Empathy. Trust.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@neelptl2602 An extraordinary trinity! Generosity, empathy, and trust, the superpowers that make a real-life superhero. 💪
Tanvirul Huda
My top three core values are integrity, empathy, and continuous learning.
Isla Baker
Curiosity Empathy Innovation
Jonathan Tahiry
Perseverance, excellence and empathy
Jacob Choi
Haha what a great discussion topic. Using that life is a journey metaphor, I like think of it like a car. Curiosity as the motivation (gas), Integrity as the track, and Reflection to give value (measure) to the distance we've come. Slim, what are yours?
@jacob_boston I love cars so this resonates with me haha. Mine are kindness (be kind and receive kind) passionate (be in love and excited with the things that lit you up) and be reliable (to yourself and others)
Jacob Choi
@slimmy82 Haha I'm glad you liked the analogy. Great point you made there about the importance of reliability, especially to yourself. The foundation of our brands all come from the confidence we have behind ourselves and our work, which comes from the reputation we keep with ourselves to our own word & follow through. (Not completely my words, pretty sure I remembered some of that from a Ted Talk haha)
Nick
Dedication, Humbleness, Integrity
Shivangi Awasthi
Empathy, Discipline, Hardwork
Salim Lunat
Launching soon!
For me, it's integrity, empathy, and continuous learning 🤝❤️🌱
Neha
I have observed that 3 values I have: - Kindness and a willingness to offer help and support to those in need. - Speaking with confidence and having trust in the process. - I value respecting those who share similar beliefs.
hardwork, transparency, never give up
Business Marketing with Nika
Freedom, education and relationships.
@busmark_w_nika relationships is a good one. Are you referring to family, friends, community?
Business Marketing with Nika
@slimmy82 Exactly. But not only people that I already know but it's also about the people I'll meet in the future.
Empathy. Passion. Perseverance.
Ritesh Kumar Prasad
Punctuality, Gratitude, and hard-work!
Tornike Tsiramua
Passion, Empathy, Trust!
Olena Bomko
Honesty, empathy, curiosity.
Lilangani Rathmale
1. Gratitude 2. Keeping good intentions in everything you do ( I believe that’s the way to be blessed) 3. Caring others around you
Lilangani Rathmale
@slimmy82 😊thanks Slim.. glad you resonated with that.. there might be more when we do good things, even if it’s not the usual, others will catch on eventually. That’s how we can change the world for better even with little acts ✨
Daniel Burns
Empathy, Hopefulness, Dedication
Nauman Khalid
My top three core values are integrity, Respect, Resilience.