What are your macro goals for 2023?

Sharath Kuruganty
46 replies

Replies

Kamban
My soft goal is to grow Elephas to $20K MRR. That is a big one, and I still hope to achieve it.
Ayush Jangra
My goal is to launch Grabee and reach $1000MRR by year-end 🀞
Victor Ponamariov
As simple as that: - $100K in savings (or spent on a mortgage, which will be an equivalent) - Launch an interactive course about how to make digital products (focus on redesigning an existing bank application) - Increase the number of newsletter subscribers to 30K (currently 12K).
Victor Ponamariov
@5harath Give me 100K :D Haha. Well, beware - I'm very annoying with asking questions :) But if you don't mind, I will drop you a line on Twitter. While 100K is not something you can help with, some thoughts about design course, making community, lead magnets and so on might be helpful. Since I'm going to dedicate the whole year to this!
Sharath Kuruganty
@victor_ponamariov Lol for a sec, I thought you were serious :) Yes would love to jam! Twitter DMs work the best for me.
Kshitij Gupta
@victor_ponamariov @5harath I'm planning to launch a newsletter for non-techies in the tech world. Some pure-value stuff that has helped me last few years. Would you be willing to give some guidance around building a good newsletter?
Michael Kurek
Max out my IRA (Individual retirement account) this year.
Aaron O'Leary
Make more content is my main one, whether that be through writing, building apps etc I'm not sure yet!
Sharath Kuruganty
@aaronoleary that's awesome. What type of content are you thinking? Also any format you want to experiment.
Joan Mateo Duarte πŸš€
Getting product market fit for DL3ARN.
Sharath Kuruganty
@joanduarte how are you aiming to do that?
Anoir Houmou
To launch RECRD πŸ™
Nick Mazikov
There are many such goals, but the main one is to increase the number of startups that we can help find funding
Manab Boruah
Increase Sign up to paid conversion.
Fathan Margono
Saving emergency fund for 3 months, then buy a monitor and keyboard
Indu Thangamuthu
Make my mom, dad, and bro happy and feel proud of me
Vedran Rasic
10x leaddelta 2nd year in a row ;)
Business Marketing with Nika
Gain more followers on Instagram, and TikTok as well as subscribers on YouTube. And to learn coding and programming. Also, I want to earn much more than in 2022.
Anand G
Just double the signup in Serpple - All In One SEO Tool
Ali Reza
already I making very very good app for make money. without need an ads or any manger or anythings. sorry but I can't write anythings about how work this app beacuse it's very secret.😁 I don't want publish that. When my app complete, can earn 20kπŸ’² money every day. it's my goal and i get it😎😎😎. Have nice time everybody.
Cam Burley
would be incredible to stop throttling down indie projects im working on when they're 90% done....seriously, it's a sickness
Jason Chan
Fully launch our easier to use spreadsheet app Subset.so! Been working on it for a bit over a year now!
Angeli Zhao
-Get above a 1500 on the SAT. -Successful product launch.
Savio ❀️
My most important goal for 2023 is Academic Success (yeah, that's also kinda imp)