What are your goals for Q1?

Sven Radavics
22 replies
Mine are: * Exceed 100 paid users for https://intribe.co * Exceed 1000 users in total for intribe * Execute a successful launch campaign and move out of soft launch mode * Close out my pre-seed round

Replies

Kshitij Gupta
Start a newsletter, test out some no-code tools
Aaron O'Leary
- Land a freelance food writing gig - Launch a new side project I'm working on. Keeping it kind of chill 😅
Mainly get back into the swing of things and plan for the year. Figure out how to sort out my co-founder mess
Evan Lewis
* Launch our new website for Shout.com * Open to registration * Launch on PH * Reach 1000 trial signups * Reach 50 paid users
Anoir Houmou
To onboard more influencers to RECRD, check us out here: http://bit.ly/3hqnUqd 🤳
Ayush Jangra
- Launch grabee.com - Onboard the first 200 users from the waitlist - To be more active on Twitter and LinkedIn - Publish 1-2 blogs per week.
Ágh Helmut
- Launch EmbedQuiz.com - Connect with as many like-minded entrepreneurs as possible on Twitter, ProductHunt, and other forums - Continue my Web Development agency in February (I stopped working on it for a while because of the development of EmbedQuiz.)
daniel roy
Before the new year i planning to focusing on exploring deeper in product design, and yesterday i got lay off and i change the gameplan - start freelancing (if you need product designer let me know) - launch a product thetruesight - launch a figma design ops hope everyone in here can reach their goal
Nick Mazikov
Increase the number of startups that we can help find funding
Business Marketing with Nika
My goals are: Exceed my customers and followers based on social media. Code my own website. Keep on learning the German language and programming. 🤞
Rex Xander
Goal is to launch a side project I'm quite passionate about. Extremely scared of doing it though. It's been in the works for a while and I still won't show it to my partner.
Akash N. Patel, DPT
- 50 Newsletter subscribers - 10 Hosting Twitter Spaces (will be using this to transition into podcast) - Successful newsletter launch 🤞🏼
Jensen Chen
- Close my seed round - Launch my project and get first 1000 users
Dragoș
* Launch our service at ListsManager.com * Get first customers * Add new features and always update