What are your favourite tools for creating presentations?

Daria
43 replies
Hey hunters! I usually create presentation in Power Point using its templates. Now I'm looking for some new tools that allow to create captivating presentations. Please, share what you favourite tools are.

Replies

flo merian
Pitch ๐Ÿ™‚ We use Pitch to create presentations. Compared to its alternatives, Pitch is blazingly fast, more collaborative, and more fun to use. FWIW here's a presentation I use to introduce Pitch to new hires. It highlights key features, best practices, and a quick exercise to start using the product. Hope it helps!
flo merian
@daryakhmetova Sounds fantastic, Daria! If you need any help, feel free to reach to the support team, they're nice people and reply fast. You can also join the Pitch community to connect with other makers and creators ๐Ÿ™Œ
Anil Meena
Google Slides - Simple & Easy. I tried other tools as well but did not find any huge advantage over slides.
Marlene Koh
@anil_meena21 Easy to collaborate and share. Easy shared asset storage.
Daria
@anil_meena21 @finclout I've tried google slides! I like that this tool allow to create presentations with my teammates easily! Thanks for sharing!
Bilal Anwar
Canva or PowerPoint.
Piotr Bartoszek
Use Keynote, I am building portfolio in this tool and I am stunned by how easy to use it is.
Daria
@saaiha_shakaib Canva has great templates! But for me, creating presentations there is a little be complicated.
Miguel Romero
Google Slides thinking in making simple things collaborating with people
mihir
I use Canva
Daria
@mhrnik Canva has great templates! But for me, creating presentations there is a little be complicated. What is more, it is not so good for collaborating
Bohdan Romaniuk
It's up to the goal of the presentation. For internal communication within the team or one company xtiles is the greatest one. But when it comes to external communication with big clients or different organisations, google slides is a standard i think
Aliaksandr Kandratsiuk
Useful recommendation found here. I use power point and once Keynote.
Nik Hazell
Google Slides over PPT, every day of the week!
Ivan Ralic
Google Slides (as so many have already mentioned) and Figma for more complex designs but then I put them back to the Google Slides ๐Ÿ˜„
Ivan Ralic
@daryakhmetova for sure for non-designers might be an overkill but I use it for pretty much anything visual, even small animations and gifs ๐Ÿ˜„
Arpan
MS PowerPoint and Canva for me!
Grant Lee
I'm biased, but I'd love for everyone to check out Gamma. We're building an alternative to slides that we believe is faster and simpler. We're trying to replace strenuous PowerPoint flows, with something that feels as fun as building a Notion doc. https://www.producthunt.com/upco...
Gaurav Goyal
We mostly use Google slides for easy ones. For complex ones, we use our in-house designer.
Meadow Simmons
I use Google Slides. I love it for 2 reasons. First, for ready-to-use templates, theyโ€™re always simple and stylish. Second, for free Google add-ons for creating slides. Now Iโ€™m in love with Icons8 add-on, which has a lot of free graphics and photos to place on slides, and Lucidchart Diagrams with customizable minimalistic diagrams. Btw, if you use Lucidchart Diagrams, you should put their logo on your slides. This is a sad moment :(
Mg L
Hey, Can someone tell me, I want to change my website ssgc.pk design. So what can I do. Somebody Tell me where I can get it done. Thanks.
I use Google slides for the ease of collaboration ad accessibility. I can just pull out the presentation wherever I am; regardless of the device as long as there is internet connection.