What are your favourite AI based products?

Giriraj Asar
41 replies

Replies

Alan Cassinelli
https://get.Blaze.ai for creating marketing content and campaigns
Namrata Dutta
We launched Supademo 2.0 powered with AI today. Do check us out! 😊
Namrata Dutta
@relja_denic Thank you! For some reason, I am unable to paste the link. But, you can certainly find it in my profile. 😊
Fatma Daşman
of course ChatGPT :)
Daniel Zaitzow
@fatma_dasman GPT-4 or are you using 3.5?
Robert Mills
Amazon Alexa is another popular virtual assistant that is available on a variety of devices. It can be used to perform many of the same tasks as Google Assistant, such as setting alarms, playing music, and getting directions. Alexa is also known for its ability to control smart home devices, such as lights and thermostats.
Chris Lindner
chatgpt for sure. I also love scenario to generate some pics.
Prema Toppo
ChatGPT, Grammarly, Copy.ai
Hrithik Kaul
AI is still evolving and I'm yet to find a favourite AI tool apart from Chatgpt. However, I've been impressed by some players in the AI chatbot & AI summarizer industry
@hrithik_kaul1 Yeah, I love even some summeries ai for meeting, Video, and blogs and more. it's save many times
Anjanay Saxena
Midjourney, ChatGPT, Bard, Claude. All have their own place. I also really like Kaiber and Runway.ml. Underrated tools- vocalremover.org, beatoven and elevenlabs for audio
Matthew
Recruitment AI!!! Check out RedNevada...
SASSA Status Check
Amazon Alexa: Alexa is Amazon's voice-controlled virtual assistant, integrated into various devices, such as Echo smart speakers. It uses AI to answer questions, control smart home devices, play music, and more. Tesla Autopilot: Tesla's Autopilot system utilizes AI and machine learning to enable advanced driver-assistance features, such as adaptive cruise control and lane-keeping. Google Assistant: Google Assistant is an AI-powered virtual assistant that can perform tasks like answering questions, sending messages, and controlling smart devices. It's available on Android devices and Google Home speakers check https://educatoroid.com/. DeepMind's AlphaZero: AlphaZero, developed by DeepMind, is an AI system that has demonstrated remarkable capabilities in mastering games like chess, shogi, and Go, with minimal human intervention
Sofia Chloe
Bing Chat. Let's start with the most-hyped AI tool -- a chatbot. I have tested most AI chatbots on the market, and Bing Chat remains my favorite. Bing Chat allows you to tap into many different capabilities in one place, including AI image generation and web-informed answers.Some of the most common include facial recognition, social media fees that have an algorithm that affects what you see, smart cars, drones, speech-to-text and text-to-speech software, AI autopilot in vehicles, and others. https://2048-cupcakes.org/
I'm quite impressed with Poe.com! It offers a platform to engage with and test various AI tools all in one spot, and its free tier is quite generous for personal use
What if I say that your favourite ChatGPT can now become your personal assistant that deals with your internal data? On a humble note, we are launching AI-powered Klu.oy soon and its like ChatGPT but with a personal touch! In an instant you can find the information in your cloud apps that you lost ages ago and struggle to find and on top of that, you can interact with your data! Why not have both, right😁
Leo
but like a few months ago when it was creative. Feels very basic these days, would you agree?
Anthony Adams
Google Maps: I use Google Maps every day to get around. It's so helpful to have real-time traffic updates and turn-by-turn directions at my fingertips.
George Burmistrov
From the practical point — ChatGPT. It really made our work easier. But Midjourney fascinates me from the artistic standpoint. Just looking at the results it produces and how quickly it evolves amazes me.