What are your 3 key strategies for streamlined team communication?

Hakan Baybas
6 replies

Replies

salman chishti
reduce comms to only essential before launching a internal comms platform, get agreement first
alan robert
Be clear and concise. No one has time to read through long, rambling emails or listen to endless meetings. Get to the point quickly and efficiently.
Ivan Dudin
1. Meeting twice a week at a fixed time: retrospective and planning. 2. 1-1 with each employee once a month at a fixed time. 3. All communication on the task is done in a task tracker.
Anthony Adams
Be consistent. Use the same communication channels for the same types of messages. This will help everyone stay organized and on the same page.
Salar Davari
Connect directly to the person responsible not necessarily the head of team Fast replies on Slack, email or the company's line of communication is a MUST Meetings only when absolutely necessary
Kosala Aravinda
Hey Hakan, This is how I communicate and encourage my team to communicate with others in the team. Lets not forget clients :) 1. From a leadership perspective, I believe in leading without fear. This helps people approach you without being scared. 2. If the message is tricky, always get them to repeat it. This way, you know they understood the entire message. 3. The responsibility of the message should never lie on the receiver. They are listing to you. This makes the receiver tell you if they do not understand what you are asking or telling them. Hope this will help others in this thread :) Cheers, Kosala